Dem Proposes Capping Amount a President Can Spend on Travel

Hijinx

You are not that naive. It's simply an anti-Trump political stunt. Nothing more and nothing less.

Of Course it's an anti-Trump political stunt, but I like it IF it includes Congress and their staffs, and how much they get for office expenses.

Let's all share the pain Congressman.

Didn't Nancy Pelosi spend over $100, 000 dollars on liquor , food and partying just while flying back and forth to california?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Of Course it's an anti-Trump political stunt, but I like it IF it includes Congress and their staffs, and how much they get for office expenses.

The honest ones are barely squeaking by. I'm not going to support that. Sure, the Pelosi's and Reid's and Waters of the crew get rich on their massive but hidden graft and corruption schemes over the years, but why penalize the honest guy that somehow manages to get elected to that kind of office?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ignoring who is in office, and the obvious hub-bub relating to Trump (SWAMP Act :lol:) why is this a bad thing? Assuming it's not limiting official travel or anything.

I'm all for it...IF the make it stick starting in 2020 BEFORE the election.

This is a grandstand by a no-name Congresstard, just like that dork who used his precious speechifying time to call for Trump's impeachment (which doesn't come anywhere near the dork who used his time to commemorate Notorious BIG, or the dork who prattled "Tweet tweet tweet!".

Democrats elect the most retarded representatives.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Amazing to observe. It's like a shortbus exhibition. Sheila Jackson Lee, Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, Keith Ellison, Nancy Pelosi..... Add all of their IQs together and sell for a penny a point and you'd barely have a dollar. Yet real people apparently vote for them. Probably all like TJ, nhboy and Sappy.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I'm all for it...IF the make it stick starting in 2020 BEFORE the election.

This is a grandstand by a no-name Congresstard, just like that dork who used his precious speechifying time to call for Trump's impeachment (which doesn't come anywhere near the dork who used his time to commemorate Notorious BIG, or the dork who prattled "Tweet tweet tweet!".

You should watch C-Span. The retardedness is not limited to the Dems.

Clem72

You are not that naive. It's simply an anti-Trump political stunt. Nothing more and nothing less.

Sure, but it wouldn't be the first time political stunt legislation was accepted by the opposition and the authors had an oh-shet moment before deciding to vote down their own offering.