Democrat Cuomo: "We’re not gonna make America great again. It was never that great"

Hijinx

You know, ask African Americans and the LGBTQIAP community their opinion about this country’s greatness. They have a different view than cis white males.

Maybe some do, I don't know, I have never heard one say America wasn't great. and from all of the blacks that are running for office this year, it must seem pretty good .
As I drive through Waldorf I see nothing but blacks campaign signs. If they are treated that awful it's funny they are allowed to be running.
I have a homo sexual living next door to me sometimes. I say sometimes because he owns 3 houses and one here, one in DC and another at nags Head. He seems pretty happy.
He is a liberal though, a die hard one.

If these people whom you say are unhappy and don't feel living in America is great, one of the great things about it is---you don't have to stay.
GTF out. Don't let the door hit you in the as on the way out.

black dog

Free America
Why would any homosexual be a conservative? Stockholm syndrome?

... Do you think she's the only lesbian that's conservative?
I'm a conservative and I'm pro-abortion.

Back to that statement I've made already made with your huge lack of real world knowledge.
It's not that you don't know anything, it's what you know just isn't true.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why would any homosexual be a conservative?

why would a African American, why would a woman, why would a African American Woman, A Hispanic

just some dude like a D in the A does not mean has has to suck up Progressive Ideals

Hijinx

why would a African American, why would a woman, why would a African American Woman, A Hispanic

just some dude like a D in the A does not mean has has to suck up Progressive Ideals

They just like to suck .

IMO Homosexuals run the gamut of political and social people.
They have, as a class ,no particular likes or dislike regarding politics , race, or national origin.