dental care

butterfly21

does anyone know anything about neibauer dental care. they have quite a few
offices. i need to find a dentist. any info would be greatly appreciated

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I go to the great mills office...its ok. I go there for the convienence, as it is nice to have appts on weekends and int he evenings..but it is just eh..and their billing is a bit of a pain. I will likely switch dentists..but they are ok for cleanings and such.

wittykitty

Neibauer is a dental factory concerned only about production. It's typical to go in there with a nice smile, but still require thousands of dollars of work. Beware.

frdldy2001

Neibauer Dentistry

does anyone know anything about neibauer dental care. they have quite a few
offices. i need to find a dentist. any info would be greatly appreciated

I have been there twice now and I love them. I would highly recommend them. They are very nice, pleasant and have helped me with I had a bad toothache. They have convenient hours and are open on weekends as well

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Neibauer is a dental factory concerned only about production. It's typical to go in there with a nice smile, but still require thousands of dollars of work. Beware.

All dentists are concerned with production. How do you think they pay their bills? :duh:

Find a dental office that does this, while still treating you like a human and a friend, not as $$$$.

glhs837

Power with Control

All dentists are concerned with production. How do you think they pay their bills? :duh:

Find a dental office that does this, while still treating you like a human and a friend, not as $$$$.

I went to Neibauer a few years back. The treatment was good, the people were nice. The only sales experience I can compare it to is your worst car buying experience. Really, the pitch was off the charts. I was even told that I should investigate borrowing money from friends, when I said I would hold off on the recommended bridge til I saved a little more cash and that no, I didnt want the financing options they offered.

I've been seeing Prince Frederick Dental for three years now, and been very happy. See, it seems Navy fillings were not intended to last a lifetime. Mine, put in in the early 80s, seem to be timing out, and failing. So I have been doing a lot of dental these last few years. Neibauer did a couple of them, but after the pressure for buying a multi-year treatment plan became too much, I bailed.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dr Gainer.. He's on Great Mills Rd, operates out of a house next to a gas station..

Friendly staff, all around NICE guy.