Did anyone hear about what happened to LuckyOnes rescue group

R

remaxrealtor

righttobeararms said:
Thank You. Yes most of the people that help and "foster" the resued dogs are kind caring people. I am glad that Jack has been a good addition to your family. I hope she brings you many more years of happiness.

There were some really pitiful animal there when I went and it was clear that they were getting all the care and attention they deserved, especially the ones with special needs. Thank God for people who are willing to give in that way.

righttobeararms

kwillia said:
Obviously you haven't met hello6 yet... she may be nice to animals, but she's a meamie to people...:smile:

Hahahaha, Is that right? I know a few people like that too. But at least they are nice to something. LOL It may have been said that I am nicer to my animals than I am to some people. Haha

joanananiew

Thanks for Support of Lucky Ones

Thanks for your kind words of support for Lucky Ones Spay and Neuter Clinic and our rescue program for homeless pets. We have been in this business of helping the animals since 1993, and I was devistated to discover this theft. It has taken 2 months to try to get the clinic's financial situation back on track. I refuse to give up on our mission and our volunteer Board of Directors is also ready to forge ahead. It is very sad that a trusted employee of 3 years will suddenly turn on "the hand that fed her." I am happy that she has been caught and can only pray that the criminal justice system will keep her locked up. A very tragic betrayal occurred and it is heartwarming and very rewarding to read of your support. Joan with Lucky Ones
righttobeararms said:
well if any of you know any rich animal rights people :peace: that want to donate funds to the Lucky One's group, tell them it will be greatly appreciated. The Group is in great need right now. There was much more than $500 taken from them Much, Much more.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
kwillia said:
Obviously you haven't met hello6 yet... she may be nice to animals, but she's a meamie to people...:smile:

Just because I don't coddle retards *sheesh* I can be quite kind to people if they merit it. All being kind to people does is turn you into a doormat.

And as for rich animal rights people....those words just don't go in the same sentence. Nothing will drain you faster financially than caring for someone else's throwaway pet that they couldn't bother to spay or neuter or give flea prevention, heartworm prevention to.

I sincerely wish Lucky Ones the best, and hope the woman will be punished to the fullest extent of the law. It's not like a rescue is made of money, ever.