Did you ever think you'd see the day...

glhs837

Power with Control
...when United States Congressmen and -women would openly support Islamic terrorism and call for death to Jews?

Who had that on their 2024 Bingo card? Anyone?

Every time you think they have hit the lowest point.........

The Wire Reaction GIF

Hijinx

What can we expect when we have 4 Muslims in Congress.

And American jews like Schumer who are self-hating Hebrews.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

...when United States Congressmen and -women would openly support Islamic terrorism and call for death to Jews?

Calling for the death of jews? Who in congress? A citation would be nice.

The problem isn't that people hate jews, but that the way the Jews treat non-jews creates that hate, which is why there have been over 1000 crisis throughout history in which jews have been expelled (or worse). In today's case, it simply means that their narrative is falling apart and the people are waking up to the the monster that is jewish zionism.

People who say "Israel" has a right to exist are saying that jew zionists have a right to steal Palestinian lands and murder Palestinians who dare to resist the zionist's blood soaked invasion. They claim that Hebrews slaughtering and enslaving Amorites, Parazites, Jebuzites and Hivites to occupy the land, gives zionists a birthright of murderous theft of the land. That is 100% brainwashing and gaslighting. It is also 100% offensive and evil.

Israel and Palestine can argue forever about who killed whose Granny, but one historical fact remains clear. In the aftermath of World War Two, millions of European jews left Europe, invaded Palestine, murdered the inhabitants and stole their land. Palestinians did NOT invade Europe to kill the jews and take their land.

phreddyp

The problem isn't that people hate jews, but that the way the Jews treat non-jews creates that hate, which is why there have been over 1000 crisis throughout history in which jews have been expelled (or worse). In today's case, it simply means that their narrative is falling apart and the people are waking up to the the monster that is jewish zionism.

People who say "Israel" has a right to exist are saying that jew zionists have a right to steal Palestinian lands and murder Palestinians who dare to resist the zionist's blood soaked invasion. They claim that Hebrews slaughtering and enslaving Amorites, Parazites, Jebuzites and Hivites to occupy the land, gives zionists a birthright of murderous theft of the land. That is 100% brainwashing and gaslighting. It is also 100% offensive and evil.

Israel and Palestine can argue forever about who killed whose Granny, but one historical fact remains clear. In the aftermath of World War Two, millions of European jews left Europe, invaded Palestine, murdered the inhabitants and stole their land. Palestinians did NOT invade Europe to kill the jews and take their land.
In other words, world business as usual.

glhs837

Power with Control
Can you point out where that happened?

Who said Death to jews?

Or are you just making chit up?
So, she might not have said that, although I'm not certain she hasn't. But this person who claims her as a mentor has...... And lets be clear, by "zionist" they really mean every Jew in Israel. The butchering animals of October 7th were not checking for zionist cards. And the screaming crowds in Gaza trying to grab the hostages were not checking these people off a list of zionists.

Supporting Hamas and from the river to the sea means you are advocating for the erasure of Israel.

Ilhan Omar has met with them as well.....

CPUSA

Who said Death to jews?
All of "The Squad" members...
Omar
Pressley
Talib or however she spells her name...I don't care how...go the phuck back home...
AOC...

And their newest Maoist recruits:
Cori Bush
Hakeem Jeffries
The School Principle that pulls fire alarms...how juvenile

LightRoasted

If I may ...

Please circle Palestine in crayon.

Do ya know of, that fabled story book, written by men of extremely questionable character, over 2000 thousand years ago? The Bible? Yeah, that book of fables. Since when did that book have any legal standing whatsoever? Just because someone over 2000 years ago wrote that God said some piece of land belongs to a certain group of people does not a legal land title make.

Show me a legal chain of land title and ownership that says jews have a legal right to that land.

And, in addition, riddle me this; Who occupied that land 5000 years ago? 10,000 years ago? 50,000 years ago? Maybe there are other groups of people that could lay claim to that land, somewhere?

And .... possession being, what do they say, 9/10th of the law, it would seem that the Palestinians were in possession of that land, occupying that land, with legal titles, for a long long long period of time prior to the jews going in and trying to kill everyone. Is it any wonder that all the surrounding Arabic countries have a problem with that?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I genuinely would like to know why you hate Jewish people so much. You are a fountain of antisemitism and you spout all sorts of crazy propaganda, but you never say what specifically Jews have done to you personally that makes you hate them so much.

You say:

the way the Jews treat non-jews creates that hate

Example? Because I have never been treated poorly by a Jewish person. I don't know anyone who has. It's not like they're rolling through neighborhoods setting fire to homes. Murdering people and draping their entrails over bridges. Flying airplanes into buildings and murdering thousands. Bombing discos filled with civilians. Strapping bombs on babies and toddling them off into military encampments. Etc etc.

What exactly do Jewish people do that makes you want them all dead?

I'm not digging through a bunch of Twitter accounts to find their posts. And if I did it would be a waste of time because you'd make excuses for them.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Do ya know of, that fabled story book, written by men of extremely questionable character, over 2000 thousand years ago? The Bible? Yeah, that book of fables. Since when did that book have any legal standing whatsoever? Just because someone over 2000 years ago wrote that God said some piece of land belongs to a certain group of people does not a legal land title make.

Show me a legal chain of land title and ownership that says jews have a legal right to that land.

And, in addition, riddle me this; Who occupied that land 5000 years ago? 10,000 years ago? 50,000 years ago? Maybe there are other groups of people that could lay claim to that land, somewhere?

And .... possession being, what do they say, 9/10th of the law, it would seem that the Palestinians were in possession of that land, occupying that land, with legal titles, for a long long long period of time prior to the jews going in and trying to kill everyone. Is it any wonder that all the surrounding Arabic countries have a problem with that?
The best claim to the land would probably be England. As the conquering nation to the victors go the spoils. They in turn turned the lease over to the Jews who proceeded to build a country. Several years later the Muslim neighbors decided they didn’t like having Jews hanging around so they started building up to evict them. This new country, now known as Israel, preemptively struck at these countries winning decisively. With this victory Israel decided to that they needed to add some buffer space, especially in the high ground above the country so they co-opted the Golan heights and the rest as they say is history.

BOP

I just watched Gutfeld from yesterday, and Tyrus brought up an interesting point, which is that once a protestor says "I am Hamas," they've identified themselves as a soldier for Hamas; as a member of Hamas.

Tyrus starts about 14:50

BOP

I genuinely would like to know why you hate Jewish people so much. You are a fountain of antisemitism and you spout all sorts of crazy propaganda, but you never say what specifically Jews have done to you personally that makes you hate them so much.

You say:

Example? Because I have never been treated poorly by a Jewish person. I don't know anyone who has. It's not like they're rolling through neighborhoods setting fire to homes. Murdering people and draping their entrails over bridges. Flying airplanes into buildings and murdering thousands. Bombing discos filled with civilians. Strapping bombs on babies and toddling them off into military encampments. Etc etc.

What exactly do Jewish people do that makes you want them all dead?

I'm not digging through a bunch of Twitter accounts to find their posts. And if I did it would be a waste of time because you'd make excuses for them.
Light-in-the-Loafers is a virulent anti-Joo. But then again, you knew that.