Diddy raided

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Apparently the FBI raided Puff Daddy's homes and grounded his private airplane on suspicion of human sex trafficking. Took two of his sons into custody.

:popcorn:

@PJay I'm surprised you didn't beat me to this.

BOP

Apparently the FBI raided Puff Daddy's homes and grounded his private airplane on suspicion of human sex trafficking. Took two of his sons into custody.

I saw the videos, but haven't got to them yet.

PJay

Did Katt Williams predict the raid on Diddy back in January? Are more raids coming?

"All of these big d**k deviants is all catching hell in 2024. It's up for all of them. It don't matter if you Diddy, or whoever you is...All lies will be exposed...In 30 years, I've done nothing but collect information, knowledge, and your secrets...I know so many things I shouldn't know, and they all know it."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

People my age-ish give zero effs about R Kelly and likely don't even know who he is, but he had a "song" maybe 15-20 years ago called "Trapped in the Closet", which South Park made a HILARIOUS spoof of. Anyway, it was stupid as hell but the media were wetting themselves over it, saying it was his opus and blah blah blah. R Kelly is an untalented pedophile, but the music industry LOVED him. Just like they loved that untalented doofus Kanye, and that untalented thug Tupac. You're supposed to love Beyonce because the internet says so, but she's another nontalent. Her husband, same.

I probably have another 25 years on this planet and I hope I live to see the reformation where all these people - including the horrible media, the horrible politicians, and all the scumbags - get kicked back in the gutter where they belong and stop being so influential.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Weird.. didn't even now he was running for President.. or he was a Republican.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
F_8cBFYW4AA8A4l.png

PJay

DIDDY SAID TRUMP NEEDS TO BE “BANISHED” — ELITE PEDOPHILES & TRAFFICKERS DESPISE TRUMP CUZ THEY KNEW HE’D TAKE THEM DOWN! It’s really simple folks! In 2020, Diddy said Trump needs to be banished and endorsed Joe Biden. And, of course he did. Trafficker-in-Chief Biden — also known as Pedo Peter — is a pedophile who is running the largest trafficking ring in this country via state-sponsored sex trafficking of migrant children. His administration has lost over 85,000 kids. We know many of these kids are placed with child sex predators and/or sex traffickers. Trump is the reason elite pedophiles are going down. They knew he would do this which is why they all turned on him. All of the most powerful players who have fallen for sex crimes against children loath Trump. He’s not part of the club. So why is Diddy’s takedown happening under Biden? Perhaps there are still white hat forces working behind-the-scenes eradicating the scourge of human trafficking including among the elites. Or maybe the cabal is using Diddy as a sacrificial lamb. Either way, I do believe they all will fall. They will be held accountable in time. It was Trump who started this party, and he will finish the job he started in 2017 during his next term. Don’t forget — Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, NXIVM, Backpage and many more — never would’ve been brought to justice if Trump had lost to Hillary Clinton in 2016. I detailed this all in my Trump’s War On Human Trafficking video report below. I can’t emphasize enough that Trump is the only person who will stop elite pedophile rings, and the Satanic pedophile cabal knows this. And this is why it’s so important Trump gets back in office. Even if the Deep State is using Diddy as a sacrificial lamb or as a distraction to cover for other power players involved in trafficking, it won’t work. No elites who committed sex crimes against children get a pass, period. As Stephen Baldwin said, God’s wrath is upon you & there is no escape. The pizza party is over — God wins!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Diddy’s Legal Team Responds To Federal Raids At His Homes In Los Angeles, Miami

Agents with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) descended upon Combs’ homes in Los Angeles and Miami on Monday as part of a federal criminal investigation into allegations related to sex trafficking, sexual assault, and the solicitation and distribution of illegal narcotics and firearms, NBC News reported.

“Yesterday, there was a gross overuse of military-level force as search warrants were executed at Mr. Combs’ residences,” said attorney Aaron Dyer. “There is no excuse for the excessive show of force and hostility exhibited by authorities or the way his children and employees were treated. Mr. Combs was never detained but spoke to and cooperated with authorities. Despite media speculation, neither Mr. Combs nor any of his family members have been arrested nor has their ability to travel been restricted in any way.”

Dyer called the raid an “unprecedented ambush” — even though federal law enforcement routinely conducts raids with a show of force — and lambasted what he claimed was “an advanced, coordinated media presence” that he says has led the public to make premature judgements about his client.

He said that the raid was a “witch hunt based on meritless accusations made in civil lawsuits.”