dinner?

bcp

In My Opinion
steak on the grill,
corn on cob (from weekend) thanks corn peoples
fresh tomato, Great fresh tomato (thanks tomato man)
squash

and Blue Bunny banana split Ice Cream.

life is just too good sometimes.

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh, and this Ice cream choice required pulling into the shopping center with the camper.....

at least the shopping center didnt have trees.

last week I made these ummm don't know what they are called but-

it was cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, pepper,salt, garlic, dash of lea & perrins.. mixed that all up and spread on english muffin halves then top with some cheese and broiled in the oven..

dang it now I want a crabcake!

wineo

loving life
last week I made these ummm don't know what they are called but-

it was cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, pepper,salt, garlic, dash of lea & perrins.. mixed that all up and spread on english muffin halves then top with some cheese and broiled in the oven..

dang it now I want a crabcake!

Crab Muffins:whistle: They are the bomb. You should make them again and have us over:huggy::whistle:

tyky

eieio
Hubby is making chicken n dumplings from scratch, it's been smelling good for a while now. Maybe another hour left until it's time to put the dumplings in:cartwheel

Chicken wings and a salad. Decided to bake them instead of deep fry.... didn't feel like cleaning the pot afterwards....

T

toppick08

steak on the grill,
squash

:wink:

kalmd

I made pot roast. The roast, potatoes, carrots and onions were cooked in the oven bag. Also had peas and biscuits.

belvak

Happy Camper
hmmmmmm I'm thinking BLT minus the L on toast?

Yum, yum!! One of my very favorites!! With Miracle Whip, of course!

steak on the grill,
squash

Hubby LOVES Blue Bunny Banana Split Ice Cream! I should probably buy stock!

stuffed green peppers :howdy:

Had those last week. They were great!

We've been working in the yard all day, so we're cheating and called Pizza Hotline. Hubby is having a calzone and I'm having a personal pizza.

Halibut steaks caught off shore a week ago on the grill. They are between 3/4 and 1 1/2 inches thick. Local corn and some other stuff. Fishing is looking grim for the rest of the week, 16 foot seas predicted. Looks like it will be mainly clams and crabs. I like Oregon. :biggrin: