Divorce Attorney

stockgirl

Stocki
If you want a b* in heels, call Sue Ann Armitage. Now, she's not cheap but she'll get you want you want financially from your soon-to-be ex. 301-862-2430.

If you're looking for one that will bend over backwards to help you with a custody battle, call Troy Hansen. I ADORE him. He's great and somewhat cheaper than Sue Ann. 301-475-5000.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I need a divorce attorney, someone that is reasonable. Thanks!

What are the circumstances you're in?

You can file the paperwork yourself or get an attorney.

A divorce is not as difficult as you think as long as both parties agree.

This guy does not have the best table side manner but he knows what he's doing and is relatively inexpensive.

Custody & Support Law Attorneys - Lexington Park, Maryland - Sawyer and Myerberg, P.A.

Sue Armitage if you are looking at big bank.

TNRabbit

You don't want an "affordably" divorce attorney.

If you're in Calvert, Cumberland & Erly are good. Not cheap, but they are GOOD.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I used Troy Hanson for initial round at Baldwin & Briscoe but I think he moved on. Then I went with Sam Baldwin. He's not cheap but he put Psycho Spice in her place! I got everything, she walked...

stockgirl

Stocki
I used Troy Hanson for initial round at Baldwin & Briscoe but I think he moved on. Then I went with Sam Baldwin. He's not cheap but he put Psycho Spice in her place! I got everything, she walked...

Troy opened his own office in Leonardtown.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sue Armitage if you are looking at big bank.

Sue Ann hammered out mine and Larry's separation agreement, then I filed the actual divorce papers myself for $135. EZPZ, but we were uncontested and amusingly amicable.