DJ help ASAP

ptbrien

Livin' for the Dream
Forumites, please help. Our secretary is getting married July 29, 2006. She found out yesterday, the DJ they hired sold all of his equipment and quit the business. Does anyone know some reliable names and numbers for DJ's willing to go to Indian Head? TIA

B

baswm

Someone said Dowhat was fixing TV's and DJaying part time. Check with him.

H

HollowSoul

ptbrien said:
Forumites, please help. Our secretary is getting married July 29, 2006. She found out yesterday, the DJ they hired sold all of his equipment and quit the business. Does anyone know some reliable names and numbers for DJ's willing to go to Indian Head? TIA
Get in touch with jabbajaws,,,,SHE is a wonderfull DJ and her karoke skills are off the chain :yay::yay:

mainman

Set Trippin
HollowSoul said:
Get in touch with jabbajaws,,,,SHE is a wonderfull DJ and her karoke skills are off the chain :yay::yay:
And she can do a consecutive groove style rap for 30-45 minutes without taking a breath... It's a site to behold...:yay:

PatricksDad

DJ Help

I am sorry that your sec had to go through this. Please feel free to call me at (301) 752-3189. I am the ower of JP Productions. I have been a DJing in the area for over 15 years. I am willing to work with her and make sure that she has a great time.

Again I am sorry she is going through this

nomoney

PatricksDad said:
I am sorry that your sec had to go through this. Please feel free to call me at (301) 752-3189. I am the ower of JP Productions. I have been a DJing in the area for over 15 years. I am willing to work with her and make sure that she has a great time.

do you prefer watching people do the electric slide or the boot scooten boogy?

Shannie0308

We used Elite Beatz

Elite Beatz Entertainment
E-Mail: elitebeatz@hotmail.com
P.O. Box 886
Mechanicsville, MD 20659
St. Mary's County
(301) 884-4152 - 1-888-930-5874

He is WONDERFUL, highly recommended :yay:

Other than that tell her to check out www.somdweddings.com there is like 8 pages of DJs in the area. :yay: (Under service provider directory, and entertainment)

PatricksDad said:

I know PatricksDad. You can't go wrong by hiring him. I give him :yay: :yay:.