• NOT SURE

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
Dear JH,

Don't worry, I won't. I can't stand for people to think of me as having emotions. I am now off to find a bottle and crawl into it.

:huggy:
Mig

Dear Mig,

:huggy:

JH

Last edited by a moderator:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by justhangn
Dear Mig,

That story just totally broke my heart, please refrain from posting such emotionally charged posts for a while.

TIA

JH

PS, Now I need to go find some swank and pay her to kick me square in the nuts so I can be bitter once again. :ohwell:
:yeahthat: except for the PS part.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by libragirl
you either love them like a good friend or your madly in love with them?!

I love him AND I'm in love with him. We care deeply for eachother, take care of each other, respect each other, and are each other's best friend.

I won't elaborate on the "in love" feelings though b/c they're private. :blushing:

Mig ... :huggy: you shoulda :gossip: we could just :alkies: at your place if ya want. :smile: You're breakin' my effin heart. :frown:

tater

:somewhatofftopic:

the three biggest lies:

Checks in the mail,
I really do love you,
I won't C in your mouth

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by libragirl
you either love them like a good friend or your madly in love with them?!

Why can't you have both? :shrug: I know I do.

Today is my 8th anniversary with Steve BTW. :biggrin:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I think of "in love" I think of that goofy ooh ahhh feeling you get when you're first dating and all over each other. Larry and I are past that in our relationship so I'd have to just pick "love". But he still makes me say "yee ha" so maybe I'm "in love". :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I don't know if I believe in "in love". I love B with everything I have. And within the past few months I have realized how truly lucky I have to have him. I've never felt that for another person (besides my son). I have seen the faults in myself as opposed to looking at the faults in him. Something else I've never done because we all know I'm perfect. I've seen some of everything and while I know that he's not perfect I love him more then I ever have and think I ever could another man. He's the only man I've ever been able to honestly see me spending the rest of my life with.

I do however still have moments after two years where I feel as though I'm a high school girl. Where he takes my breath away or brings tears to my eyes. He's a man of few words but sometimes when he says something to me nothing else could be as touching.

Sometimes he drives me nuts and I'd like to rip his off. Yet I don't have the desire to up and run off like I'm famous for. For the first time ever I feel as though I can make a commitment and work on things.

To make myself feel better I'm going to just chalk it up to the fact that he's soooo hot. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
Perhaps you should persuade admin to allow you to rig a poll so that you will recieve indentifying e-mail notifications from the poll selection of your choice. :shrug:
Already did, but I want to see if they will fess up.

Wishin4theBeach

I think you need to have both. To be in love and to be loved. I married young and am still pretty young and lost my husband of 10 years almost a year ago from a heart attack. That relationship was wonderful and horrible all in one, and thats because of all the preconceived notions we had of each other. After his death, I never thought I would find anybody else and had decided I would be single the rest of my life. And then there was this wonderful man that fell into my lap that I have some how fallen madly in love with him. It is a very different relationship that what I had with my husband because I am older and a little wiser, and know that you always have to hang on to being in love with that giddy feeling, but sometimes knowing it will begin to fade away...It's knowing how to get it back and keep it alive...having learned the hard way on what mistakes not to make in this relationship and knowing how short life can be, makes you try even harder to have it both ways; to be in love and to be loved. I know, I know, some people will read this and :barf:

bluecat

I'm in love with the person I'm with and they love me.

I've never been married or anything but I agree with you
wishin4thebeach.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I love Pete, but I'm happy when I can roll over and continue on my way. We have a mutual understanding and neither one of us plans on getting serious with each other. He's really cool about letting me date other guys, too.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I love Pete, but I'm happy when I can roll over and continue on my way. We have a mutual understanding and neither one of us plans on getting serious with each other. He's really cool about letting me date other guys, too.
:cool:

Pete

Repete
I think the "I love them but not in love with them" is a bunch of hoey. You do or you don't. You may like them a bunch but if you are not in love with them you just arn't.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by cariblue
Is bluecat a "she"? It says it's "in love with the person" and "they love" it. You don't find that odd? How many people talk like that?
Where is "it" to answer? :confused:

fttrsbeerwench

I am insanely in love with him, problem is he could care less most of the time. He is emotionally constipated and closed up like a vault. He does everything for me, spends money on me all the time. But the attention and affection just isn't there. Perhaps I should make up a poll on that...??

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by fttrsbeerwench
I am insanely in love with him, problem is he could care less most of the time. He is emotionally constipated and closed up like a vault. He does everything for me, spends money on me all the time. But the attention and affection just isn't there. Perhaps I should make up a poll on that...??

Honey, welcome to men. :duh: They aren't women, and who would want them to be? :shrug:

Maybe you need to elaborate more on "emotionally constipated". :confused: