Do you take any supplements to help with your workout?

rack'm

Jaded
warneckutz said:
Just curious. I used to be heavy into all the latest and greatest supplements and I've only found a few that have worked for me.

-ANT

Eggs
Tuna
Chicken
Exercise

Works everytime.

rack'm

Jaded
Do you take any supplem... 01-26-2007 11:26 AM like your fat Q ball headed ass ever exercises

:duh:

Whoever this pathetic queer is, anytime you want to wrestle, just let me know. :yay:

rack'm

Jaded
Chasey_Lane said:
Does jello wrestling count? :confused:

it really doesn't matter....like someone found out last night, I hurt people by accident, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. :shrug:

warneckutz

rack'm said:
it really doesn't matter....like someone found out last night, I hurt people by accident, it doesn't matter what I'm doing. :shrug:

I wouldn't hurt myself as much if the benchs and machines would stop moving themselves in my way... :ohwell:

basher

LEET
Creatine
Glutamine
Arginine (Nitrix)
NO Explode
Animal Pak (MuitiVitamin+)
Lipo-6 (Fat Burner)
Muscle Milk
Fish Oil
ZMA
BCAA

I don't look like Tito yet, but I will be in a couple of months :boxing:

Mikeinsmd

rack'm said:
But your apology card was sweet..... Thanks. :huggy:

warneckutz

basher said:
Creatine
Glutamine
Arginine (Nitrix)
NO Explode
Lipo-6 (Fat Burner)
Muscle Milk
Fish Oil
ZMA
BCAA

I don't look like Tito yet, but I will be in a couple of months :boxing:

Good list... I'm taking AST's Glutamine, I like it. :yay:

basher

LEET
i might try that out.....the generic GNC Glutamine doesn't seem to do anything for me....or maybe I'm just taking too much crap I don't know if it's helping me or not

warneckutz

basher said:
i might try that out.....the generic GNC Glutamine doesn't seem to do anything for me....or maybe I'm just taking too much crap I don't know if it's helping me or not
Creatine
Glutamine
Arginine (Nitrix)
NO Explode
Lipo-6 (Fat Burner)
Muscle Milk
Fish Oil
ZMA
BCAA

Honestly... if it was me, I'd drop the Nitrix and BCAA's... you get your NO from NO-Xplod and your BCAA's are in your protein. I love AST's Glutamine. It's muy expensive but worth it. :yay:

I'm actually looking to order some casein protein by Optimum Nutrition and some new protein by CytoSport.

If you like Lipo-6, consider Jet Fuel, I had more luck with that (but I also mix it with ephedra) :yay:

warneckutz

Ordering On-Line

I've ordered from a few websites and I'd have to say DPS Nutrition is my first choice. :yay:

Pretty good prices and shipping is reasonable (they're also located in PA so their shipping is pretty fast). :yay: