Do You Think You Can Get Out In Time?

R

retiredweaxman

What the hell, I'll give it a go... because it's not safe for us to be outside?

I could get pulled over on the sidewalk for walking my dog these days.

:whistle:

And who did this to themselves???

You get the HOA all fired up. You have isolated yourself from your neighbors...

And just yesterday, you started a thread in regards to your dog "ripping the heart out of his favorite toy." You then went on to state how it is so out of character and you felt he might be feeling the stress of everything.

So now, when you walk him - should he bite someone (or even snarl), you have just lost your, "this is so unlike him defense," as well as the, "he has never done this before" defense. You have set the tone that your dog's attitude has changed and even posted pics.

Clem_Shady

And who did this to themselves???

You get the HOA all fired up. You have isolated yourself from your neighbors...

And just yesterday, you started a thread in regards to your dog "ripping the heart out of his favorite toy." You then went on to state how it is so out of character and you felt he might be feeling the stress of everything.

So now, when you walk him - should he bite someone (or even snarl), you have just lost your, "this is so unlike him defense," as well as the, "he has never done this before" defense. You have set the tone that your dog's attitude has changed and even posted pics.

Today's blog post was even worse...

:poke:

:popcorn:

R

retiredweaxman

Today's blog post was even worse...

:poke:

As always, you evade the basic question I posed to you. Yes, I know that is the way you do business - so it is nothing new nor is it unexpected from you.

As far as going to your blog - sorry, not interested.

Clem_Shady

As always, you evade the basic question I posed to you. Yes, I know that is the way you do business - so it is nothing new nor is it unexpected from you.

As far as going to your blog - sorry, not interested.

Oh c'mon, you searched the public records to see how many houses I've owned and now you're saying you don't read the blog?

:killingme

R

retiredweaxman

Oh c'mon, you searched the public records to see how many houses I've owned and now you're saying you don't read the blog?

Once again, you are wrong...

I was dared by a coworker to do a google search on your name...and found a WAPO article from Sunday May 23, 2004 with the house you bought.

And here I thought you were telling people that the L'town house was your first...come to find out, this is at least the 2nd house you bought...you should have known better to sign and not read and understand the contract.

Sorry -any and all pity I might have had has abandoned ship!!!

Clem_Shady

I was dared by a coworker to do a google search on your name...and found a WAPO article from Sunday May 23, 2004 with the house you bought.

And here I thought you were telling people that the L'town house was your first...come to find out, this is at least the 2nd house you bought...you should have known better to sign and not read and understand the contract.

I'm so far in your head that you discuss me with co-workers?

And they dare you to do things?

And it is my first "NEW" house.

I'm thinking you've been drinking too much fracked water with benzene up there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

:killingme Clem is dog slow going in..and fast trying to come out. Typical rube.

R

retiredweaxman

I'm so far in your head that you discuss me with co-workers?

And they dare you to do things?

And it is my first "NEW" house.

I'm thinking you've been drinking too much fracked water with benzene up there.

Again, you are wrong...you are batting 1000 tonight!!!

My coworker approached me!!! He could not believe what a chump you are and wanted to share his opinion with me...

So, once again no pity party for you!!!

I know your little mind and pea brain can't possibly grasp this concept - but the world DOES NOT revolve around you. Unlike you, I have a life outside the forums and don't use the forums as a substitute for interaction with real people - skills you clearly lack.

Clem_Shady

Again, you are wrong...you are batting 1000 tonight!!!

My coworker approached me!!! He could not believe what a chump you are and wanted to share his opinion with me...

So, once again no pity party for you!!!

I know your little mind and pea brain can't possibly grasp this concept - but the world DOES NOT revolve around you. Unlike you, I have a life outside the forums and don't use the forums as a substitute for interaction with real people - skills you clearly lack.

Why are people in Pennsylvania discussing me?

I know your little mind and pea brain can't possibly grasp this concept - but the world DOES NOT revolve around you.

revolve.gif

R

retiredweaxman

Why are people in Pennsylvania discussing me?

The forums are not read by only people in the 3 local counties...even your pea brain should be able to grasp that. People do move away from here...