Does anyone know about this "Mark Guy" Missing down by gate 3

Cowgirl said:
Well, I think I'd be a little freaked out if someone I worked w/ went missing and there was a police search to find him...
:shrug:
But that's just me.
Maybe he was in witness protection....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Cowgirl said:
Well, I think I'd be a little freaked out if someone I worked w/ went missing and there was a police search to find him...
But that's just me.

Depends on which co-worker it was.

watercolor

yeah yeah
*sarcasam* Im really fricking glad that she put "Mark Guy" in parentheses instead of do you know anything about this "mark" guy that they are looking for. Because it made it sound like the guys name was Mark Guy instead of just a guy named mark. Nice to know how you can freak people out by doing that- when you actually put a name of someone instead of just a reference. :duh:

HillBillyChick

watercolor said:
*sarcasam* Im really fricking glad that she put "Mark Guy" in parentheses instead of do you know anything about this "mark" guy that they are looking for. Because it made it sound like the guys name was Mark Guy instead of just a guy named mark. Nice to know how you can freak people out by doing that- when you actually put a name of someone instead of just a reference. :duh:

I agree. It was even capitalized like it was his name. Plus, her husband works with him and they don't even know his last name.... :confused:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Ehesef said:
I can't believe there's three pages about this that contain absolutely NO information. All you are doing is sitting behind your computers clucking like a bunch of hens. Worthless.

Does anyone know about ... 09-07-2006 08:50 AM You get on my nerves.

Well, if I managed to piss you off, you probably get on my nerves too.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Ehesef said:
Freaked out, fine, I can understand that. But thinking that you have a right to police information because your husband sees him twice a week? That's just ignorant.

Ok, First of all we dont need all the info... However we would like to know how he came about missing.... However we got more info lastnight....

Im glad to see you all joking about this... you people are so freaking rude its not even funny... Yeah, im writting about it online to try and get the word out... (the only reason i said this Mark guy) because I didnt think it was MY place to give his full name,ect..... That is the family's right and the police right.... With having family work at the firehouse in hollywood/leonardtown I know what I can and can't say.....

To the person that said something about my husband and Mark... Ha ha you so freaking funny.... Get a damn life... This is real ####, this is NOT a joke....
Let someone in your family go missing and other ppl on here make jokes about it, I bet you wouldnt think it was so freaking funny now would you, ohh maybe you would because some of you people are SICK~

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Cowgirl said:
But that's just me.

I'm glad some of you arent joking about this... Thanks!! Yes, it is freaky knowing you know someone that is missing and may be dead!!!

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
HillBillyChick said:
I agree. It was even capitalized like it was his name. Plus, her husband works with him and they don't even know his last name.... :confused:

Little information we did know his lastname.... But we werent giving that out.. It was the police rights as well as his wife's rights... Not our's....

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
Nanny Pam said:
All this attention from LM make me suspicious of her for some reason.

You people need to grow up!!! If your family member worked with someone missing you wouldnt want to know what was going on, and be some what freak out... if not something is wrong with you....

HillBillyChick

LovingMother said:
Little information we did know his lastname.... But we werent giving that out.. It was the police rights as well as his wife's rights... Not our's....

Well then you should not have capitalized the 'g' - and perhaps your wording was a little confusing. I was not - by any means - joking....just pointing out inconsistencies the way I understood them. And, perhaps, if the info is not yours to release, maybe you should NOT.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
LovingMother said:
The police have released his last name, description and a picture. I got an e-mail.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey Dumbass...

LovingMother said:
Ok, First of all we dont need all the info... However we would like to know how he came about missing.... However we got more info lastnight....

Im glad to see you all joking about this... you people are so freaking rude its not even funny... Yeah, im writting about it online to try and get the word out... (the only reason i said this Mark guy) because I didnt think it was MY place to give his full name,ect..... That is the family's right and the police right.... With having family work at the firehouse in hollywood/leonardtown I know what I can and can't say.....

To the person that said something about my husband and Mark... Ha ha you so freaking funny.... Get a damn life... This is real ####, this is NOT a joke....
Let someone in your family go missing and other ppl on here make jokes about it, I bet you wouldnt think it was so freaking funny now would you, ohh maybe you would because some of you people are SICK~

I guess you missed this... http://forums.somd.com/showpost.php?p=1672893&postcount=43

You're welcome.

B

baswm

Well, Everyone on base knows the guys last name. A broadcast missing persons email came out with name,age,photo,etc.

Hope this is not a foul play incident.

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
HillBillyChick said:
Well then you should not have capitalized the 'g' - and perhaps your wording was a little confusing. I was not - by any means - joking....just pointing out inconsistencies the way I understood them. And, perhaps, if the info is not yours to release, maybe you should NOT.

Ok, that was MY mistake...when putting this "Mark Guy"... I didn't mean his lastname was Guy... I can say when Im wrong and I was wrong with this... But please don't sit here and make jokes.... My husband and Mark worked together and he also B.S with him from time to time... So yes he is a lil upset about this matter..... He's also a lil freaked out because we just met with him Sat afternoon at Spyglass and everything was fine with him( well we thought everything was fine)

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
baswm said:
Well, Everyone on base knows the guys last name. A broadcast missing persons email came out with name,age,photo,etc.

Hope this is not a foul play incident.

Anyone have a photo of what he looks like

LovingMother

Brenda you are missed!!!
LovingMother said:
just saw it.... Well I myself wasn't going to give out his name until they did... Its about time.. Hes been missing for days now....

Thanks!!!

I dont want all you ppl to think Im a b@@@@ because really I'm not... Just a lil worried and there's nothing we can do to help at this time... Which sucks!!

HillBillyChick

LovingMother said:
Ok, that was MY mistake...when putting this "Mark Guy"... I didn't mean his lastname was Guy... I can say when Im wrong and I was wrong with this... But please don't sit here and make jokes.... My husband and Mark worked together and he also B.S with him from time to time... So yes he is a lil upset about this matter..... He's also a lil freaked out because we just met with him Sat afternoon at Spyglass and everything was fine with him( well we thought everything was fine)

I was not joking - AGAIN - just pointing out that you are not a very concise writer. I hope that everything turns out well. And I hope that the information that you have given out is correct. Rumors grow so easily down here. And everyone knows everyone else. I would not want anyone hurt unnecessarily.