does anyone know anything about this?

hokie11

dont know the cause, but he was on his way home to take care of his new puppy. else he would have stayed at his friends. please have your prayers for his friend who feels responsible, his gf, and his family and friends.

dont know the cause, but he was on his way home to take care of his new puppy. else he would have stayed at his friends. please have your prayers for his friend who feels responsible, his gf, and his family and friends.

Preliminary report was high rate of speed - and at night it is that much more difficult because that turn comes up kinda quick at regular speed.

Hate to see someone go down though, sorry for your loss...

BTW, let the press release the name. :yay:

hokie11

Preliminary report was high rate of speed - and at night it is that much more difficult because that turn comes up kinda quick at regular speed.

Hate to see someone go down though, sorry for your loss...

BTW, let the press release the name. :yay:

his family knows. maybe news will update it later. i only met him a few times, and hes a great guy, very ambitious.

they say "high rate of speed" even if youre going 5 over the limit. he just got his license, and even when riding with another friend, he was always careful about his gear and such. not saying this is the actual cause because it will probably never be known, but IMO it was fatigue after a long days ride. his friend tried to have him stay at his place but he insisted to take care of his puppy. hes not a reckless person, he was very responsible, talked about investing, about always being there for his grandma, and his aspirations with his career. fatigue + inexperience hurt him

MRCA

Don't know anything about this accident but I do know that if it was in front of the Harley shop in Hughesville it's not the 1st. One of my friends was seriously injured from crashing there and is still recovering.

mizteresa1965

Don't know anything about this accident but I do know that if it was in front of the Harley shop in Hughesville it's not the 1st. One of my friends was seriously injured from crashing there and is still recovering.

No, didn't happen there, this happen on the south side of Hughesville, at about the point where you can take Old Route 5 going North through the center of town. Sad.

hokie11

im sorry its late notice, but his church mass and then burial starts at 10 am today at Holy face church in callaway, near intersection of point lookout and great mills rd

Wigberto "Willie" Martinez.