Does Anyone Know.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Mamissa a big :huggy: to you. I had to put the baked goods in another container and didn't have room for one brownie, so I was forced to eat it. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy. Thanks. FIVE kids and you pulled it off. You are a :diva:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I wanted to send money to Roxy, but I do not have time to run to St. Mary's.....still trying to get caught up.....can some one tell me where I can send a check for her?

Riverview

Where do you live. I'm meeting a forumite tomorrow night at Berts to pick something up at 5:00. Would that work for you?

onebdzee

off the shelf
I'm going to be at Spring Ridge Middle between 6:30 and 7:30 tomorrow night if anyone from the southern part of the county needs to get stuff up to BS's

mamissa3

That is ok, lol there is a gift coin to Mountain mudd for her in the card:)

Mamissa a big :huggy: to you. I had to put the baked goods in another container and didn't have room for one brownie, so I was forced to eat it. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy. Thanks. FIVE kids and you pulled it off. You are a :diva:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Got a truck coming from Calvert Friday, if anyone needs to get things over to Canter - Lope just pm me if you would like to meet me. Giddy and BS I should be there by 4:45 got to get Littleman off the bus first..

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Got a truck coming from Calvert Friday, if anyone needs to get things over to Canter - Lope just pm me if you would like to meet me. Giddy and BS I should be there by 4:45 got to get Littleman off the bus first..

I'm meeting you guys up at her house. I have two people coming to my house at 5:30, so we'll see you at Roxy's at 6:00.

R

Roxy1104

:huggy: to all of you! I've just gotton done catching up on this. All of you are so wonderful, it really warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I hope that next year I can lead something like this for a family. God bless all of you!!!

Giddy up!

:huggy: to all of you! I've just gotton done catching up on this. All of you are so wonderful, it really warms my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I hope that next year I can lead something like this for a family. God bless all of you!!!

Your welcome and we will see you tomorrow evening! Merry Christmas! And to the all you somd folks..omg im impressed with you all..things are pouring in today! You all deserve angel wings this year!