Dog kennel stolen!

CraneTaker77

there is also a scrap metal place called wood and tompkins cores. They are right behind the dmv in waldorf. It's on Irongate Drive. Also, there is now a place off of 231 that takes scrap metal now as well.

FED_UP

OK so I'm reading your post and this is the advertisement at the top of the page!

HHMMMMM, yea that is fishy ha ha at the top of that page kennel for sale. I think people will have to start painting there dog kennels now to make they easier to identify. Florescent organge would be a good color.

What won't people steal today is what I want to know?? I can think of one, out side trash can.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
HHMMMMM, yea that is fishy ha ha at the top of that page kennel for sale. I think people will have to start painting there dog kennels now to make they easier to identify. Florescent organge would be a good color.

What won't people steal today is what I want to know?? I can think of one, out side trash can.

or rig up a device to explode so when it raises up it blows up the people but the kennel is safe...i know ya guy if ya want it lol

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Several times I got my mail in P G County when I had the Rotts and there was a 1/2 sheet of RED cardboard that said "DANGEROUS DOG" that the mail carrier obviously didn't see or they would have removed it from the stack of mail.

i had 2 rottys right around that size and let me tell ya the smeco guys would have to blow the horn for someone to come outside because they wouldnt get out of the trucks lol

gemini5715

I know Foodlion in California has @ 15 shopping carts returned by the police that they recovered from a scrap yard in Hollywood. The guy was trying to sell it to the scrap yard and they called the police and reported him. Foodlion knew they were missing alot of carts but did not know one person had taken all of them. Those carts are @ 200.00 each.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I know Foodlion in California has @ 15 shopping carts returned by the police that they recovered from a scrap yard in Hollywood. The guy was trying to sell it to the scrap yard and they called the police and reported him. Foodlion knew they were missing alot of carts but did not know one person had taken all of them. Those carts are @ 200.00 each.

shopping carts eh?....... well everyone know that you have to break them down before turning them in or then THEY will KNOW its a shopping cart...geez lol

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Good work from an honest business. :yay:

I hope he gets charged, convicted, and punished severely. Out of $3000 worth of carts, I wonder how much he expected to get, $45 maybe, probably not 18 months in jail?:yahoo:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Good work from an honest business. :yay:

I hope he gets charged, convicted, and punished severely. Out of $3000 worth of carts, I wonder how much he expected to get, $45 maybe, probably not 18 months in jail?:yahoo:

well look at that the jerk offs that stole the old batteries from carrolls equipment... smart cookies there!