Dog park in Calvert County?

ladybug2004

Asked around here a work and no one knows of a dog park in Calvert. The closet one anyone has heard of is in Annapolis.

flashyfawn

Actually there is a new dog park in Calvert. It's on Grays Road which is off of Rt 4, just a bit south of Prince Frederick. Last time I was there, they had just put water in but still didn't have any benches, so you might want to bring a chair or something. I had been going in the morning several times a week but not as much since it's been so hot. It doesn't seem to be used that much but I think most people don't know about it. I usually have 3 dogs with me, so we pretty much make our own dog park anyway. :dance:

bpoint

I just found out about the dog park on Grays Road and I've been there 3 times now. I take my dog *in hopes* of her getting exercise and playing with other dogs but each time I've gone I'm the only one there. I love the huge fenced in fields but just wish there were other dogs there to play with. They have 4 fenced in areas, two for large dogs and two for small dogs. Does anyone else go there?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
bpoint said:
I just found out about the dog park on Grays Road and I've been there 3 times now. I take my dog *in hopes* of her getting exercise and playing with other dogs but each time I've gone I'm the only one there. I love the huge fenced in fields but just wish there were other dogs there to play with. They have 4 fenced in areas, two for large dogs and two for small dogs. Does anyone else go there?

:howdy: I'll be sure to check it out soon! Don't be too discouraged -- most things that are worthy are worth their wait... With the temperature becoming so nice and the kids going back to school, I hope that the opportunity opens up for our four-legged friends to use their park! :dance:

virgovictoria said:
:howdy: I'll be sure to check it out soon! Don't be too discouraged -- most things that are worthy are worth their wait... With the temperature becoming so nice and the kids going back to school, I hope that the opportunity opens up for our four-legged friends to use their park! :dance:
I have a birthday present for you, VV...:dance: It's a beagle... :dance: When can I bring her by...:dance:

virgovictoria said:
Is it a Malabeagle? or a Beaglemute? or a Sibeaglean Husky ? :lmao:

:roflmao:

:love:
Ummmm.... ummmm.... that's it! All of the above... that's what she is... That's the ticket! :clap: Just miniature... 16 pounds... and smooth fur... and her curly tail hasn't quite fluffed out yet...:whistle:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I have a birthday present for you, VV...:dance: It's a beagle... :dance: When can I bring her by...:dance:
~~~visions of what my girls would think of a 16 pound, smooth-coated furry visitor, would be like~~~

:yikes:

:whistle:

She is soooo sweet...:frown: My son and I have walked her on a leash from house to house yesterday. We took her to Breton Vet today to check for a chip and to see if they recognized her. She is such a love...:frown: I need to find her a home if I can't find where she belongs... I have only known her for three days and I already love that little girl...:bawl:

bresamil said:
They have a rat terrier that thinks she should beat up other dogs. :littledogcomplex: :biggrin:
I tried giving Pete karma today, but found I was on karma lock down... I think I'll give him a beagle instead...:smile:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
kwillia said:
I tried giving Pete karma today, but found I was on karma lock down... I think I'll give him a beagle instead...:smile:
Boy would love that!!!! But isn't there some sort of allergy issue?

Plus Chopper would NOT be amused. :lmao: