Dog poop cleaner

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
There is a company in So Md thats comes to your house and picks up all the poop in your yard. Anyone know the name of this place. Thanks

Scoops

Watch your step
They have been cleaning my yard for years, I love them.

Thank you brnpugli.
You were our very first (and still favorite) client. It's hard to beleave it's already been 5 years this April. We couldn't have done it without folks like you. Our business has been picking up every year since inseption and this year already looks to be a banner one. Our spring (new client) signup frenzy has already started and it's not even spring yet. Again, without folks like you our success wouldn't have been possible and we really can't thank you enough.

TurboK9

Thank you brnpugli.
You were our very first (and still favorite) client. It's hard to beleave it's already been 5 years this April. We couldn't have done it without folks like you. Our business has been picking up every year since inseption and this year already looks to be a banner one. Our spring (new client) signup frenzy has already started and it's not even spring yet. Again, without folks like you our success wouldn't have been possible and we really can't thank you enough.

I need some of your cards so when I'm at a client's and I step in dog poo I can look at my shoe with a sneer and hand them your card with a grin. :lmao: