dog training in waldorf?

lil84

Hello, we are new here and i would like to go to a dog school with one of my dogs ( waldorf area ), she does listen but more likely when she feels like it lol, she doesn't have the nicest past so i am not into trying it myself! Obedience would be something i wanna start with and after maybe agility or tracking or whatever she loves, she is very active and way to smart!
Does anyone know where i could go? Oh and i want to train her the positive way not breaking her!
Thanks lil

tes218

Hello, we are new here and i would like to go to a dog school with one of my dogs ( waldorf area ), she does listen but more likely when she feels like it lol, she doesn't have the nicest past so i am not into trying it myself! Obedience would be something i wanna start with and after maybe agility or tracking or whatever she loves, she is very active and way to smart!
Does anyone know where i could go? Oh and i want to train her the positive way not breaking her!
Thanks lil

Not sure about the Waldorf area but she is very good and does private training as well as group training. Give her a call and she can answer any of your questions. Training By Julie and Associates

victoryman

Thanks lil

Pet smart does some training

lil84

i am not sure that petsmart is the place to go with her, she has a past with the petsmart vet and freaks as soon she sees any petsmart lol but i will look into the humane society, thanks alot guys!

Compa

Julie, of Training by Julie, is good. I think she is the one who teaches the classes at the humane society. That is who I went to for my pup.

I just saw a place over by Martini's in White Plains, forgot what it's called but it looked pretty nice there...might be worth checking out :yay:

Puppy at Play or Playful Pups....something like that