Dog With Duct-Taped Snout Rescued After Sightings

Kat_Hunter

I say these 2 need their tiny "muzzles" duck taped.. along with the 2 tiny man brains!!:killingme

I may joke with cousin Clem, but animal abuse is so wrong!!!

Hope these guys get bit, really bit, big time!!

Poor puppy.

"LONACONING, Md. -- After nearly a weeklong search by dozens of volunteers and local and state officials, a dog whose snout had been duct-taped has been rescued.
The Allegany County Bureau of Police said the dog was rescued Sunday afternoon when a Lonaconing resident found the animal on her porch. Animal Control officers took the dog to a veterinarian to have the duct tape removed.
The male dog is at the Queen City Animal Rescue in Cumberland, where he had been named Ducky.
Police said the dog was dropped off in Allegany County with duct tape around its mouth. The dog was spotted several times, but always ran into the woods.
Police have charged Ricky Adams, 25, of Cumberland, and Frederick Lease, 27, of Mount Savage, with animal cruelty in the case."

Kat_Hunter

Saw on tv how men become eunuchs, (HINT HINT) Quick, simple, painful and some consequences, but really effective is done as the Chinese did them back when.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I say these 2 need their tiny "muzzles" duck taped.. along with the 2 tiny man brains!!:killingme

I may joke with cousin Clem, but animal abuse is so wrong!!!

Hope these guys get bit, really bit, big time!!

Poor puppy.

"LONACONING, Md. -- After nearly a weeklong search by dozens of volunteers and local and state officials, a dog whose snout had been duct-taped has been rescued.
The Allegany County Bureau of Police said the dog was rescued Sunday afternoon when a Lonaconing resident found the animal on her porch. Animal Control officers took the dog to a veterinarian to have the duct tape removed.
The male dog is at the Queen City Animal Rescue in Cumberland, where he had been named Ducky.
Police said the dog was dropped off in Allegany County with duct tape around its mouth. The dog was spotted several times, but always ran into the woods.
Police have charged Ricky Adams, 25, of Cumberland, and Frederick Lease, 27, of Mount Savage, with animal cruelty in the case."

One of the local rescues sent out a bulletin last weekend about the dog. I cried when I read it. I hope the dog ends up in a loving home. I hope the fu**heads that did this get strung up by the balls with duct tape.

Kat_Hunter

One of the local rescues sent out a bulletin last weekend about the dog. I cried when I read it. I hope the dog ends up in a loving home. I hope the fu**heads that did this get strung up by the balls with duct tape.

Waste of good tape, just cut their junk off, all 3 pieces!!! Eunuchs for life!

Toxick

Splat
I wonder if anyone has noticed the irony that is displayed when you indicate a desire to inflict torture on someone who abuses an animal.

It makes you no better than the a-hole you want to brutalize.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Animals-pets- are pretty helpless and rely on humans to take care of them. People that deliberately inflict pain and/ or abuse them deserve what we wish upon them. If that makes me an a-hole, I am proud to be guilty. I am passsionate about animals but that does not make me a bad person.

Toxick

Splat
Animals-pets- are pretty helpless and rely on humans to take care of them.

Pets are helpless because they have been bred that way - and it is the grossest disservice that humans have ever inflicted on the animal kingdom, the gene pool, and the fabric of nature itself, IMO. And that is saying something.

People that deliberately inflict pain and/ or abuse them deserve what we wish upon them.

Says you.

I disagree.

They deserve jail time. Beyond that you and I have no right to say what sort of pain those people "deserve". Well... you have the right to "say" it, I suppose, but it puts you on the same level as the person you so heartily vilify.

If that makes me an a-hole, I am proud to be guilty. I am passsionate about animals but that does not make me a bad person.

No, being passionate about animals doesn't make you a bad person. I love animals too. I find it absolutely repugnant to see animals treated with such depravity.

So repugnant in fact, that I refuse to allow myself to be placed in the same category as the barbaric ####stains who engage in such behavior.

UNA

People who abuse animals deserve severe jail time and should be required to register on a "do not adopt to" list or something. Many abusers are repeat offender. IMO, they should endure similar penalties to child abusers!

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
People who abuse animals deserve severe jail time and should be required to register on a "do not adopt to" list or something. Many abusers are repeat offender. IMO, they should endure similar penalties to child abusers!

:deadhorse

:killingme

:dye:

:coffee:

Compa

It's an unfortunate truth that there a lots of "sick" people in the world. Animal abusers are on the same level of child molesters and those who rape or beat the elderly. I always feel bad for all the animals I see or hear about in abusive situations. It makes me feel good I and many others are providing good homes.

I agree there should be some type of registry for people found guilty of neglect or abuse. But who would enforce it?