Donald Trump attacks LeBron James and Don Lemon on Twitter

Fitch

Ivanka stepped up to. Good for her!

http://fortune.com/2018/08/02/ivanka-trump-border-separation/

Ivanka Trump addressed the issue of family separation Thursday, calling the separations at the border “a low point” during the administration.

“I think immigration is incredibly complex as a topic, illegal immigration is incredibly complicated,” Trump told Axios. “I am a daughter of an immigrant, my mother grew up in Communist Czech Republic, but we are a country of laws.”

Trump said she is “vehemently against family separation,” although “these are incredibly difficult issues.” Her sentiment echos feelings expressed after President Donald Trump signed an executive order ending the separations in June, when Ivanka tweeted a heartfelt message of gratitude.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ivanka stepped up to. Good for her!

http://fortune.com/2018/08/02/ivanka-trump-border-separation/

Ivanka Trump addressed the issue of family separation Thursday, calling the separations at the border “a low point” during the administration.

“I think immigration is incredibly complex as a topic, illegal immigration is incredibly complicated,” Trump told Axios. “I am a daughter of an immigrant, my mother grew up in Communist Czech Republic, but we are a country of laws.”

Trump said she is “vehemently against family separation,” although “these are incredibly difficult issues.” Her sentiment echos feelings expressed after President Donald Trump signed an executive order ending the separations in June, when Ivanka tweeted a heartfelt message of gratitude.

So you think the kids should go stay in the local lockup with their crack-ho mammas. You one sick sumbitch....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't you have some bait to take from transporter or something? :oldman:

nah..spent the whole damned day mowing 3 acres of grass, spraying the briars yet again in 3 acres of woods, finished up the rebuild of a local waterman's Honda 50 on his trot-line boat and test driving it for couple hours, and then sprayed 15 acres of the neighborhood with skeeter larvicide. I'm about knackered... You?..what did you do today?

MiddleGround

nah..spent the whole damned day mowing 3 acres of grass, spraying the briars yet again in 3 acres of woods, finished up the rebuild of a local waterman's Honda 50 on his trot-line boat and test driving it for couple hours, and then sprayed 15 acres of the neighborhood with skeeter larvicide. I'm about knackered... You?..what did you do today?

:bs:

Someone that was as busy as you say wouldn't have time to post on this forum every hour. But, it's not surprising as it is what you claim to do every day. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:bs:

Someone that was as busy as you say wouldn't have time to post on this forum every hour. But, it's not surprising as it is what you claim to do every day. :yay:

Classic. A weak-kneed moron calls someone that many, many on here know a 'liar". You GO sport!! ..you just fell... Please..do it again!

MiddleGround

And still managed to make time to post on this forum at least every 45 minutes. Laughable! :killingme