Donald Trump is not "Pro-Life"

Midnightrider

But not as stupid as you LMAO, Damn you are easy.

Bwhahaha

Hey dummy, if you don't want to take it from me, take it from the pope......

pope JPII said:
It is sometimes reported that a large number of Catholics today do not adhere to the teaching of the Catholic Church on a number of questions, notably sexual and conjugal morality, divorce and remarriage. Some are reported as not accepting the clear position on abortion. It has to be noted that there is a tendency on the part of some Catholics to be selective in their adherence to the Church's moral teaching. It is sometimes claimed that dissent from the Magisterium is totally compatible with being a "good Catholic," and poses no obstacle to the reception of the Sacraments. This is a grave error that challenges the teaching of the Bishops in the United States and elsewhere."

And that was 30 years ago.

littlelady

God bless the USA
All I know, MR, is don't call us when you need help. You seem to want to see America fall apart. It could be very lonely for you, and I think you will be regretful what you wished for. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Hijinx

Have they? I haven't heard anything, but then, I haven't really been following or looking for anything.

I won't get in a public argument about religion with that idiot Midnight, but there are many problems Catholics are having.
They don't jump up and say they are leaving because of the Pope or the Cardinal, they don't make a big show, they just leave.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I won't get in a public argument about religion with that idiot Midnight, but there are many problems Catholics are having.
They don't jump up and say they are leaving because of the Pope or the Cardinal, they don't make a big show, they just leave.

I have midnight on iggy.

Interesting that people are leaving, and not making a stink about it. You'd think you'd hear something.

Hijinx

I have midnight on iggy.

Interesting that people are leaving, and not making a stink about it. You'd think you'd hear something.

To who would they make this stink?
The Priest? He works for the Cardinal, he works for the Pope.
They don't want to hear it. They would only make excuses for their boss.
If you speak to them about the reasons some are leaving. They can do nothing about it.
They have to adhere to the rules.

Let me leave this discussion at this point.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There is a real easy solution to that. Stop replying to me. God damn you are almost as stupid as gurps.

Honest question. Why are you posting on a forum, and telling people to stop replying to you; much less calling them stupid? Ding! Maybe, you are the stupid one. Just an observation.

black dog

Free America
Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
There is a real easy solution to that. Stop replying to me. God damn you are almost as stupid as gurps.

Honest question. Why are you posting on a forum, and telling people to stop replying to you; much less calling them stupid? Ding! Maybe, you are the stupid one. Just an observation.

Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
I feel sorry for you. You are, obviously, not a happy person when you spend your days belittling others. That is a given. You and I are done here. I will stay here, but you will never get another response from me. You are not human, and a waste of time. Happy foruming, trolling, or, however you view your existence here. I am sorry you are mad that we beat the system at 62.

And one more thing. You need to follow your own rules. Just sayin'...Bye, bye, and hasta la vista baby, oh, and stay on topic instead of inciting forum arguments; which, again, you have accussed me of. You are such a hypocrite. C'est la vie.

Pot meet kettle.... or hypocrite meet hypocrite...