Donald Trump Jr Coordinated with Wikileaks

PsyOps

Pixelated
You people are a bunch of suckers getting played by Russia and your government and literally begging for more while defending their right to do it.

You should look up the word Sycophant

I can't wait to see your tone when a special counsel is called up to investigate Hillary, Comey, and Lynch.

Sapidus

I can't wait to see your tone when a special counsel is called up to investigate Hillary, Comey, and Lynch.

Pathetic. Let’s spend a bunch of tax money on investigating an imaginary threat of non government employees. Dream on.

How many dollars have you wasted investigating Hillary so far?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Pathetic. Let’s spend a bunch of tax money on investigating an imaginary threat of non government employees. Dream on.

It's just getting started....and it's going to be fun to watch. The Clinton-Podesta crime syndicate under investigation...

Hijinx

I think I read today that Sessions is looking into appointing a special Prosecutor and has asked Rosenstein to take charge of it.

LMAO------------------put the fox right in the henhouse.

This_person

Do you believe that once a government employee is no longer one, any laws they violated while employees are no longer worth investigating and prosecuting?

Sapidus

Do you believe that once a government employee is no longer one, any laws they violated while employees are no longer worth investigating and prosecuting?

If there is proof of wrongdoing they should be charged however political opponents shouldn’t be targeted by the sitting administration on a fishing expedition.

This_person

If there is proof of wrongdoing they should be charged however political opponents shouldn’t be targeted by the sitting administration on a fishing expedition.

'Proof", like the "proof" against Trump colluding with Russia, or actual proof?

I've watched and read Comey's "I'm not recommending prosecuting her" speech (you can find it at FBI.gov), and it clearly and specifically says that she broke the law, knew or should have known she broke the law, and others did too. Not sure why, based solely on that speech, that she and many others are not already in jail. That's just what was known and investigated already. Why Sessions isn't doing something about it, I have no idea.

However, she is also known (facts) to have violated her agreement with Obama (and the State Dept) and there's a lot of smoke in terms of her selling the influence of her office. Certainly more than enough to investigate - especially given the minuscule height of the bar set by investigating the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

Sapidus

This_person

I've watched and read Comey's "I'm not recommending prosecuting her" speech (you can find it at FBI.gov), and it clearly and specifically says that she broke the law, knew or should have known she broke the law, and others did too. Not sure why, based solely on that speech, that she and many others are not already in jail. That's just what was known and investigated already. Why Sessions isn't doing something about it, I have no idea.

However, she is also known (facts) to have violated her agreement with Obama (and the State Dept) and there's a lot of smoke in terms of her selling the influence of her office. Certainly more than enough to investigate - especially given the minuscule height of the bar set by investigating the Trump campaign colluding with Russia.

Sapidus

You do understand the difference between special Counsel and Sessions holding a grudge don’t you? Did you not hear trump repeatedly say that Lock her up was just a campaign slogan and spoke to the mouth breathers out there and he has no intention of going after the Clintons?

Let’s see these facts about her agreement with Obama and the state department.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You do understand the difference between special Counsel and Sessions holding a grudge don’t you? Did you not hear trump repeatedly say that Lock her up was just a campaign slogan and spoke to the mouth breathers out there and he has no intention of going after the Clintons?

always found it amusing the lengths you mouth breathers will go to defend that old crook.

Sapidus

You should go smash your Keurig or burn your NFL merch. That’s the same amount of good believing these cosnpiracy theories and revenge fantasies Will do you

This_person

You do know we're a nation of laws, not men, right? A president who would selectively not enforce laws on people you like is just as lawless as the president who would selectively not enforce laws on people you hate.

This_person

You should go smash your Keurig or burn your NFL merch. That’s the same amount of good believing these cosnpiracy theories and revenge fantasies Will do you

Are you suggesting Comey's statement on the investigation was not factual? He actually found stuff on Hillary. Where's the smallest shred of evidence that the Trump Administration did something illegal with Russia?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Why do you always ask questions, but never answer one directed at you....?

Sapidus

You do know we're a nation of laws, not men, right? A president who would selectively not enforce laws on people you like is just as lawless as the president who would selectively not enforce laws on people you hate.

Not if it was just used as a campaign tool
To rally uneducated voters and there is no evidence of any wrong doing