Donald Trump may be a genius!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

I don't think you are paying attention. Trump's success is and always been highly questionable.

How many buildings have your name on them ?

Yeah...most people see what Trump is...that is why his approval rating is in the 30s again...and why his disapproval rating is well above 50.

40 - 53% sorry Sugar Tits

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

It isn't Trump's crudeness that is a problem. It is his obvious lack of knowledge and lack of and desire to learn. How many of those generals that you worked for believe we should pull our troops out of allied nations? How many think we should have a parade down PA ave?

How many think the Russians are our bestest buddies

NO ONE .... neither does Trump

and that NATO is our "foe"?

NATO needs to pay it's bill ...

Come one dumbass

Still Winning Friends and Influencing People with your Tolerance

... crude is not the problem with Trump. TRUMP is the problem with Trump.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

The majority of American don't view him as credible or trustworthy.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

How is Trump transparent? He lies every time he opens his mouth.

You are too stupid to see that???

:tantrum I alone am and smart enough to see the Truth

Again, you are not paying attention

:tantrum I alone am and smart enough to see the Truth

... more than half of this country can't stand Trump ... he speaks directly to a minority of Americans

.... always has and apparently has no desire whatsoever to expand his reach

yeah because Obama Spoke to a plurality

... that is not the mark of a leader.

Trump can't manage ... he can't hire ... he can't negotiate ... he has failed at each of those basic tasks as President.

All YOUR Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION ....

He spends his day at war with everyone ... how in the hell can he lead?

yeah The Establishment has had it in for Trump since the election .....

No, it isn't about crude .... it is about Trump's complete failure as a person as a manager, as a leader, as a negotiator and his complete failure to make any effort to bring this country together.

All YOUR Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION ....

He's stuck with people like you and Vra

:lol:

he's got the Russians solidly behind him.

this is really getting old ... there is ZERO evidence of this

The rest of the country and the rest of the world are looking elsewhere for leadership, stability and forward progress.

:bs: Trump is DOING the JOB he was elected to do FYVM

BTW...don't put me in the same category as Maxine Waters you ignorant POS.

Then, quit acting like Mad Max ....

Last edited:

This_person

Well, this doesn't surprise me. :lol:

There were no calls for Reagan's or Bush's impeachment; at least no at this level. There was no BLM or ANTIFA. There were no members of congress calling on people to go after Reagan or Bush supporters. There weren't violent protests at Reagan's or Bush's rallies or their inaugurations. There was no false dossier in order to dredge up a bogus investigation in order to take down Reagan or Bush. There was no 'deep state' to take down a sitting president. There wasn't anywhere near the hysteria as we're seeing with Trump. My memory of Reagan may not be so good, but my memory of Bush is quite intact. I remember BDS. I remember Larry, and those like him.

My take on Trump's crudeness wasn't necessarily me having a problem with it; although I do believe he should learn to keep his mouth shut sometimes. I was speaking more for those who have a certain expectation of what 'presidential' should behave like. And Trump isn't it. And you called Obama an actor? Well, that's really all Trump is doing, but in a starkly different way. He spends most of time trolling people; and he seems to get a kick out of it. In the mean time, he is getting things done; and that's all I'm interested in.

With respect to Trump and crudeness, I have a slightly different take away. I think Trump merely speaks with his audience in mind. The vast majority of the American people don't attempt diplo-speak. We just talk, often in hyperbole and exaggeration. That's Trump most of the time. If you read what foreign leaders say of Trump after meeting him (and NOT what pundits tell us foreign leaders said/thought) you find out he's very diplomatic one on one or government leader to government leaders.

Eisenhower was the preeminent logistitian, and that's why we won WWII. Gingrich is an outstanding politician and whip, which was why he balanced our federal budget.

Trump, like Obama, speaks to his target audience. The difference is that Obama's target audience is those of a self-determined higher intellect who believe they know better, and Trump's target audience is around 285,000,000 of the rest of us.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not true. I don't think a day went by that the bots weren't calling Bush a war criminal and screaming for his impeachment (or assassination). It wasn't a national pastime, like it is with Trump, but it was frequent.

As I stated, not nearly as it is today.

OMG, how can you have forgotten the Dan Rather AWOL memos fiasco??

You’re comparing a fabricated news report to an all-out government-sanctioned investigation, that’s been going on for two years?

Were they violent protests where Bush distractors were sucker punching Trump supporters? No. Were any Reagan or Bush people forced out of restaurants? No. Were cities destroyed over Bush? No. Were there police cars set on fire over Bush? No. Were there violent protests during Bush’s inauguration? No. Did random people throw drinks, eggs, rocks, use weapons against Bush supporters? No. Were there any members of congress calling for all of this over Bush? No.

That is demonstrably not true. It takes roughly :30 to compose a tweet and hit Send.

The guy wakes up at 3am to send out a tweet. He can’t wait to get to his twitter to respond to something that happened the day before. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t give a damn if he tweets. My point was, he does it to troll his detractors. I find it pretty amusing how out of their minds they get over it.

You don't like Trump because he doesn't offer you pretty speeches; he's not "dignified" - I get that and that's fine. You can like what you like. I, however, do like Trump's plain speaking style and appreciate his candor. I LOVE!! it that he sticks it to his critics and calls them what they are - I admire more than I can say that he doesn't cower before these self-important big mouth celebrities. I am especially loving it that he's calling out our biased lying press - I have been waiting my whole entire life for a Republican to do that rather than roll over and bare his belly.

You go on and keep saying I don’t like Trump, when I have never said that. I thought I was pretty clear in the posts of this threat that the opposite is true. I’m trying to explain the phenomenon that is Trump, not characterize my feelings about the man. I like what he’s doing policy-wise. I find all the other noise amusing. I like that he speaks plainly and not like a stuffy politician. I like that he gets to the level of the people and doesn’t prop himself up like Obama does. I like that he welcomes strangers to the stage to speak at rallies. You should notice I defend him far more than not.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The guy wakes up at 3am to send out a tweet.

No, he doesn't "wake up to send a tweet". He sends a tweet because he's awake and ready to start his day. It's long been known about Trump that he requires about 4 hours of sleep a night. Since back in the 80s when he was in the news all the time. He wrote about it in his book.

You have this negative impression based on...well, nothing, as far as I can tell. You can't blame Trump for the overreaction of the media, and you certainly can't blame him for the corruption in the FBI/CIA.

You go on and keep saying I don’t like Trump, when I have never said that.

You come off as critical and disparaging. Please re-read your posts just in this thread and perhaps you can understand why I might get that impression. You come across as blaming Trump because corrupt politicians, biased media personalities, and brainless celebrities are rousing the rabble to new heights of hysteria, and I do not see any of that as Trump's fault.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You come off as critical and disparaging. Please re-read your posts just in this thread and perhaps you can understand why I might get that impression. You come across as blaming Trump because corrupt politicians, biased media personalities, and brainless celebrities are rousing the rabble to new heights of hysteria, and I do not see any of that as Trump's fault.

I am critical of many things about Trump from an observational perspective; but that criticism isn't disqualifying. I'm critical of many things you post; but that doesn't mean I don't respect or like you. In my OP in this thread, I was clear that Trump is a New Yorker, from Queens, and this an explanation for his crude approach to things. I stated that I am fascinated by this, not condemning of it. I also said that I am fascinated at some peoples' inability to look past this and see what Trump is accomplishing. It was a praise to him doing what he promised.

You are doing what so many anti-Trump people are doing, unable to look past my critical observations of Trump and see where I praise his accomplishments. I'm not sure why you are so closed off to this.

littlelady

God bless the USA
But, not fully conservative. He just took the conservative BIG steps and the compromises he felt acceptable to achieve those.

Republican politician, yes. Would have made a great president.

The big step was taking down the dynasties of the Bushes, Clintons, and wannabe Obamas. I would include the Kennedys, but they are dunskies.