Donations Needed for Rescued Blind Kittens

FoFVolunteer

We have recently rescued 3 kittens, 1 of which is blind and 2 are partially blind. All 3 kittens need surgery to remove one eye and repair the other. All 3 were born without eyelids. We are starting a fundraiser to collect the $3,000 to cover the cost of the surgery for all 3 kittens.

Working on gettin Paypal set up just takin time to figure out how lol.

Im not sure how to post pictures but the babies pics are on the sites front page, which is my avatar. If someone would be so kind to tell me how i'll go ahead and post them here :howdy:
Welcome to Friends of Felines!
Friends of Felines
P.0. Box 325
Port Republic, MD 20676

Friends of Felines, Inc. is an all volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) cat rescue organization serving Calvert County, Maryland.
All donations are 100% tax deductible, and all monies go to support the cats.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Im not sure how to post pictures but the babies pics are on the sites front page, which is my avatar. If someone would be so kind to tell me how i'll go ahead and post them here
I didn't see the photo on the site. But to post it, download and save it. Then start a new post and go down to "Manage Attachments". When the window comes up, you'll need to locate the file and upload it. When you submit the new post, the photo will be at the bottom.

Or you can take the URL of the page/photo and enter it into a post thusly: [url="enter URL here"]enter any text here[/url]

FoFVolunteer

kits1.jpg

kits3.jpg

kits.jpg

The link *welcome to fof* is to the donations part of the site, to see pix click on Home on the left part of the site. Here are a few of the babies pictures though =)

FoFVolunteer

I didn't see the photo on the site. But to post it, download and save it. Then start a new post and go down to "Manage Attachments". When the window comes up, you'll need to locate the file and upload it. When you submit the new post, the photo will be at the bottom.

Or you can take the URL of the page/photo and enter it into a post thusly: [url="enter URL here"]enter any text here[/url]

Tyvm Hpv05 for telling me how to post as well.

FoFVolunteer

We finally have the Paypal/Chipin Link set-up for fast n easy donations.
Also here are more pics of the kittens =(^_^)=
Welcome to Friends of Felines!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 84

spinner

I thought it was just me lol thanks

No, it's not just you. I agree, too. With so many kittens and cats needing help this is a little insane. But sometimes people try to do what they think is best without considering the pain and suffering of the animal.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Well $3k isn't bad since it cost my relative over $4k for her 30 lb dog's eyes to be fixed. That dog meant the world to her so it was money well spent in her eyes.

I think it's great that there are so many different "thinking" rescues out there. Sure $3k can help many vs. just 3 cases, but it's also great for these little ones to be saved. Too bad we can't save them all, but we have to make choices.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Why don't you guys stop being d!cks. If this lady wants to dedicate her time and effort into 3 blind kittens that's her right. At least she's doing SOMETHING which is more than most of you can say.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Why don't you guys stop being d!cks. If this lady wants to dedicate her time and effort into 3 blind kittens that's her right. At least she's doing SOMETHING which is more than most of you can say.

:love:

I have to agree. :yay: Y'all get more bitter and more cranky everyday. Who'da thunk saving kittens could piss people off? :cds: :lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
That's what's so GREAT ... there is room for a variety of causes to support - you donate to the cause you want to support, and that can differ from person to person.

Just like how Melwood made such an impact in my family. I'd surely continue to donate to Melwood. It's all so individual. There's room for everyone to do their own thing. AND we should all respect the differences of each others right to pick and choose.

:buddies: