Double D's in Prince Frederick

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I have been looking for a good running shoe for awhile and haven't been able to find anything I like. I have been to a couple shoe stores that haven't been very helpful at all.

Today I went to Double D's.. EXCELLENT customer service. I explained to the man what I was looking for and how I would be using the shoes. He got my size and pulled out a ton of shoes and opened them all up for me. I tried all of them on and walked around in them. When I decided on a pair he had me walk on a treadmill to see how they felt.

Very pleased with the service and the shoes!

C

CalvertNewbie

I have been looking for a good running shoe for awhile and haven't been able to find anything I like. I have been to a couple shoe stores that haven't been very helpful at all.

Today I went to Double D's.. EXCELLENT customer service. I explained to the man what I was looking for and how I would be using the shoes. He got my size and pulled out a ton of shoes and opened them all up for me. I tried all of them on and walked around in them. When I decided on a pair he had me walk on a treadmill to see how they felt.

Wow, he even had you walk on a treadmill? That is definitely great service. Is that the store near Comcast & Scott's Pools, right off of Stoakley?

Dang! I thought this thread was about boobs.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Wow, he even had you walk on a treadmill? That is definitely great service. Is that the store near Comcast & Scott's Pools, right off of Stoakley?

Yes.. it's right before it.. but on the same street. I passed it up the first time. I was very impressed..

4thegirls

He is one of the doctors at Calvert Orthopedics

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 53