Dr. Ehrmantraut

robynlh

I was considering get a breast enhancement, going from a very small A to like a full C... any way I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Dr. Ehrmantraut, or this particular procedure? Any info would be great! Thanks!

robynlh

kcmjweeks, how did this go for you? where you satifsfied? if youhave the choice to do it over would you?? I don't have anyone I know personally to speak w about this and I'd like to have as much info as possible

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I had a girlfriend that went to Dr. Hakki and her nipple fell off after the procedure.

Dr. Hakki only knows how to do one type of breast augmentation. And he does a horrible job at that. I don't normally slam someone's business, but he's by far the worst surgeon ever!

At the same time, there are a lot of factors that play into recovery and a lot can depend on the actual patient, not the surgeon.

wittykitty

I have had a bilateral breast reduction and my consult with Dr. Ehrmantraut was a no brainer that he was not the guy for my surgery!!! He could easily show me on his computer what he was going to do, but never actually looked at my body. I have a friend that went to him and she is very upset with the results she got. To fix what he did would result in more scarring.
I went to Dr. Paul Buhrer in Annapolis and I am very happy with the result of my surgery. I have also heard good things about his associate, Dr. Strawberry. Please take the warning about Dr. E seriously. At least consider what I said when you go for your consult. Anyone can draw on a computer screen...

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Dr. Hakki only knows how to do one type of breast augmentation. And he does a horrible job at that. I don't normally slam someone's business, but he's by far the worst surgeon ever!

At the same time, there are a lot of factors that play into recovery and a lot can depend on the actual patient, not the surgeon.
I agree with you totally on both the surgeon and recovery.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
kcmjweeks, how did this go for you? where you satifsfied? if youhave the choice to do it over would you?? I don't have anyone I know personally to speak w about this and I'd like to have as much info as possible

I PM'd you....:whistle:

glazeteresa

Sugarplum
Not only do I work with Dr Ehrmantraut at a hospital, I am also I patient too.
He is wonderful!!!! He is a great surgeon. He has a great personality and cares very much for each and everyone of his patients. I would Highly recommend Dr E to anyone for cosmetic surgery. Dr Buhrer is a great surgeon also. It depends more on what hospital you choose. Dr E is at Calvert, where Dr B is Annapolis. You would not go wrong with either doctor. :howdy:

estee_shaun

Not only do I work with Dr Ehrmantraut at a hospital, I am also I patient too.
He is wonderful!!!! He is a great surgeon. He has a great personality and cares very much for each and everyone of his patients. I would Highly recommend Dr E to anyone for cosmetic surgery. Dr Buhrer is a great surgeon also. It depends more on what hospital you choose. Dr E is at Calvert, where Dr B is Annapolis. You would not go wrong with either doctor. :howdy:

So how does either doctor feel about tummy tucks? How have their past patients experiences been??? I'm scared but really want a mommy make over....

glazeteresa

Sugarplum
There are two kinds: Panniculectomy or Abdominoplasty

A Pinniculectomy is the surgical excision of the abdominal apron of superficial fat in the obese. It removes hanging fat and skin, typically after massive weight loss. It may be performed as a single procedure or combined with a tummy-tuck, depending on the patient's condition. Panniculectomy is different from abdominoplasty, in that abdominoplasty tightens the muscle as well as removes excess skin and fat, but a panniculectomy only removes excess skin and fat. Both procedures take 2+ HOURS.

Ive never seen anyone come back with complications or infections.
Dr Ehrmantraut preforms both surgeries. He would discuss which option is best for you.

_FOX.FORD_

He Is Amazing I Know A Lot Of People Who Have Gone To Him My Mom Has Been To Him Hers Look Amazing And Im Going In A Couple Of Months

lilbitz

I had surgery by Dr. E and him and his office staff were great! He actually removed some cysts under my arms. There are no scars and i look great! I would definitely recommended him!