Drag Brunch Coming to Solomons - Part two

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I figured I got the invitation because I'm a member in good standing of the LBQTXYZ community; I came out of the closet as a lesbian years ago.

gemma_rae

Refreshments for the event.
imagesO7LMF5I3.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Went to one many years ago in Key West. Meh. I thought it was over rated.

I'm sure some are better than others. I went to shows in New Orleans and DC and they were awesome. But I also like a good Elvis impersonator.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That place is still there. :lol:

Last winter we saw them out in the street in front of the venue. They have a vintage car that they ride around town in so all the out of towners can point at them and whisper to their vacation mates. Don't often see a six foot two dude wearing a sequin dress and a Marge Simpson wig trying to maneuver on high heels.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Last winter we saw them out in the street in front of the venue. They have a vintage car that they ride around town in so all the out of towners can point at them and whisper to their vacation mates. Don't often see a six foot two dude wearing a sequin dress and a Marge Simpson wig trying to maneuver on high heels.

I saw the venue, not the car. :lol:

black dog

Free America
Since 1991everytime I have had the sailboat in KW I always get approached by a tranny that used to live in Annapolis and knows me from the racing their and on the Magothy. He always wants me to gut my boat and leave everything at his home and race The Wreckers Race.
He's also over 6'.. His man hands with greasy fingernails give him away..
. I believe he's strait but nevertheless not the booty I'm interested in.

black dog

Free America
Didn't you see "Some Like It Hot"? How about "To Wong Foo"? "Mrs. Doubtfire"? "Madea"? Certainly you've seen "Tootsie"? Men in drag is a time-honored comedy tradition.

If you've never seen a drag show I highly recommend it, but not if you don't enjoy campy entertainment.

Have you ever watched any of Baltimore's own John Waters films staring Devine?
Devine worked the drag queen circles for awhile.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The next time there is a local show, SOMD should give away tickets. The winners could report back on the show, sort of like TMZ.