Drain that swamp!!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not mention spending 40K of our money to fly to North Africa to lobby for Hart’s firm.

These people don’t care because at the the end of the day their president is white.
There really isn’t any other logical explanation.

Can you imagine if Obama put his personal doctor in charge of the VA?

Gave his daughter and son in law jobs in the WH?

And some of the people on here are actually defending Trump doing these things

Hmmm... If I wasn't paying better attention, I would have sworn you were talking about JFK.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
These people don’t care because at the the end of the day their president is white.

you really are a ####ing idiot

wtf does Trump's Election have to do with Race

YOUR Party ran nobody but OLD White People in the last election

Go back to posting pics of your possessions to make up for your tiny incontinent di**

what is YOUR Fascination for the size of Gilligan's dick

and how is a DICK incontinent

Keep defending turning our democracy into a monarchy.

How exactly is that going to happen short bus, YOU keep bagging how the 2018 elections are going to return the Dems to Power in Congress, and Trump is out after 4

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
https://www.apnews.com/7cc46ae1be9e4bd3b041eeff142e1af6/EPA-chief-paid-$50-a-night-for-DC-condo-linked-to-lobbyist

Remember our bumbling and stumbling President only hires the best people and only the best people want to come work for him!!! I guess when compared to the way Trump operates, these people do seem like the best!

That's 1500 a month. How much do you think a one bedroom should go for?

Sapidus

That's 1500 a month. How much do you think a one bedroom should go for?

You ever rented an apartment in dc?

The issue is the company that owns it and the lack of it being an arms length transacation and the possibility of undue influence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The issue is the company that owns it and the lack of it being an arms length transaction and the possibility of undue influence.

got any proof, or are you talking out your ass again

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You mean like how you guys keep saying Mueller is innocent of being Bipartisan?

Oh wait? you don't

Hypocrite. Not even a smart one

I'm going to respond with :yawn:. You can't keep on a topic and I'm tired of watching your contortions.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

The issue is the company that owns it and the lack of it being an arms length transacation and the possibility of undue influence.

That's not 1500 a month for an apartment, it's 1500 a month for a bedroom and use of the guest bathroom.

The payments covered Pruitt’s room in the two-bedroom unit, but did not afford him liberal use of common areas, where the owners had dinner parties and other functions, according to a person familiar with the situation. According to the lease agreement, Pruitt’s bedroom could not be locked.

Hijinx

That's not 1500 a month for an apartment, it's 1500 a month for a bedroom and use of the guest bathroom.

I don't think I would sign an agreement that said I couldn't lock my freaking door, and $1500 dollars for a room is a bit much anywhere.
Well: We all knew this was BS anyway right after we saw who posted it.

Sapidus

Whats your point?

You still should not be renting apartments from people with ties to the industry you are supposed to regulate.

its not that hard to understand