Crime Driver almost hit 2 Motorcycles in Leonardtown today

Restitution

this thread reminds me of pet peeve (driving related), 1107.1

People who act like traffic nannies.

Yes, you, who decides that you will "block" another vehicle because you think they are breaking some "rule".

Case in point, the people who drift over into the turn lane to prevent you from passing - yes, I'm actually making a turn 100 feet up the road, so why are you straddling the solid white line?
Oh, and before you ask, it's obvious, they drift over as you approach and I've seen it on long left turn lanes as well.

I understand your frustration however..... I would guess that 2 out of 20 of those people are actually making the turn you are talking about. The rest are cutting back into traffic to get ahead or turning to avoid the light and traffic. See it every single day.

this thread reminds me of pet peeve (driving related), 1107.1

People who act like traffic nannies.

Yes, you, who decides that you will "block" another vehicle because you think they are breaking some "rule".

I learned a long time ago to just let it go. If they want to act like idiots, fine. I avoid them and their situations as best I can. I figure karma will catch up to them in some form eventually.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I understand your frustration however..... I would guess that 2 out of 20 of those people are actually making the turn you are talking about. The rest are cutting back into traffic to get ahead or turning to avoid the light and traffic. See it every single day.

that may be so, but the point is it's not their place to block a lane to prevent someone from cutting in.