Driver's Ed Orientation

glhs837

Power with Control
She has a 2007 Honda Civic, 4 door, automatic, power moonroof, after market stereo. She loves her car. She's just lazy, lol.

Ah, a toaster :) Insert driver, set timer, when you get to destination, POP out comes the driver :) I love the wifes Jeep, but it's not exciting to drive. Plush, tech filled, capable, yes. Exciting, no.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
She has a 2007 Honda Civic, 4 door, automatic, power moonroof, after market stereo. She loves her car. She's just lazy, lol.

Our son drives the old GMC pick-up truck. It's a good vehicle for work as he needs to tote big and/or heavy things around back and forth. It's a solid truck.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Ah, a toaster :) Insert driver, set timer, when you get to destination, POP out comes the driver :) I love the wifes Jeep, but it's not exciting to drive. Plush, tech filled, capable, yes. Exciting, no.

If she had a jeep, she'd be in heaven. She'd drive everywhere and probably sleep in it, lol. Or of course anything newer than what she has.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Our son drives the old GMC pick-up truck. It's a good vehicle for work as he needs to tote big and/or heavy things around back and forth. It's a solid truck.

We tried to get her something we thought she could handle plus have room for her hockey gear. The trunk is really spacious and the previous owner bought those custom rubber mats for the car including the trunk. My youngest just turned 15 in March. She hates her sister's car and wants something bigger. Sounds funny coming from her who's maybe 100 Lbs soaking wet, lol. My husbands truck finally died and he bought a '07 Camry, fully loaded. He's holding out until he can afford the truck he wants. So his car will turn into my youngest's. That car makes my youngest seem so tiny in it. I think it's bigger than my Altima, lol.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We tried to get her something we thought she could handle plus have room for her hockey gear. The trunk is really spacious and the previous owner bought those custom rubber mats for the car including the trunk. My youngest just turned 15 in March. She hates her sister's car and wants something bigger. Sounds funny coming from her who's maybe 100 Lbs soaking wet, lol. My husbands truck finally died and he bought a '07 Camry, fully loaded. He's holding out until he can afford the truck he wants. So his car will turn into my youngest's. That car makes my youngest seem so tiny in it. I think it's bigger than my Altima, lol.

For years, my son said he'd never drive the truck and that it was a POS. I guess the redneck Country boy finally hit him when getting his license got closer because he loves the truck now. We got it after our F150 got smashed by a tree during Hurricane Irene. It was mainly used as the garbage hauler until now.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
For years, my son said he'd never drive the truck and that it was a POS. I guess the redneck Country boy finally hit him when getting his license got closer because he loves the truck now. We got it after our F150 got smashed by a tree during Hurricane Irene. It was mainly used as the garbage hauler until now.

My oldest said the same about our Expedition. She lucked out since it died before she got her car. I'm not sure I would have trusted her with that big truck anyways. She hit my car in our own driveway :burning: I can only imagine the damage she would have done in the SUV.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
My oldest said the same about our Expedition. She lucked out since it died before she got her car. I'm not sure I would have trusted her with that big truck anyways. She hit my car in our own driveway :burning: I can only imagine the damage she would have done in the SUV.

My son was used to driving a truck in an apple orchard in NY (Husband's uncle) so he got pretty good at driving a large vehicle long before he even got his Learner's.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
My son was used to driving a truck in an apple orchard in NY (Husband's uncle) so he got pretty good at driving a large vehicle long before he even got his Learner's.

That's great. I know lots of young adults who were driving tractors and farm trucks early on too. Great experience.