Driveway Pavers

nebeno

I've been looking around online, where can I buy pavers for a driveway in southern maryland? I looked at Lowes (just online) and it appeared everything they sell is for patio's only. Need something rated for a driveway though. Thanks.

Chris0nllyn

I've been looking around online, where can I buy pavers for a driveway in southern maryland? I looked at Lowes (just online) and it appeared everything they sell is for patio's only. Need something rated for a driveway though. Thanks.

Try Farm Valley Nursery in Huntingtown.

they sell EP Henry pavers which are very nice....at least they used to back when I worked there 2383623 years ago

nebeno

Thanks for the info. I stopped by there yesterday and they were very helpful. They have a sale going on for the next few months (until Sep 2012 I think), with several types that are $3 per sq ft. Not bad really, fairly cheap overall if I do the labor myself. He said it's probably around $16-$18 per sq ft total to have someone install it (including grading and base materials and all that stuff).

nagsheadgirl

Actually we had some work done by Stepping Stone a little while ago. I think they sell the pavers as well as install. I am sure they would give you a price for both. It was a great experience for us at a great price. They are located near Milts chainsaw shop on the corner of Friendship School Rd and Rt 235. Jeff Flick was who we delt with and he worked great with us. Good luck.

black dog

Free America
Belguard is in Crofton / Gambrills, They are a manufacter. Call them and see if you can buy direct.
They used to have a huge sale every summer.