Dugger vs Dunham

Midnightrider

I did spare you. I told you I have a degree and specific concentration in the area of addiction. And, I checked, this thread isn't about me.

So, keep fantasizing about me, but I won't respond to you anymore unless you'd like to switch from me to the topic of the thread.

I guess its nhboy's turn to hand you your ads in this argument. Looks like he has done it in a lot fewer words :killingme

This_person

Do you have an Associates Degree from a local Community College?
I said I have an advanced degree, and when you asked if I have a master's or doctorate I said yes. I'm guessing, based on you now asking if I have an associates that you're hoping to get your GED soon.
But, my degrees are not from community college. However, if they were I would be very proud of them because great education can be gotten from community college.

Why do people like you and MR need to challenge the person speaking instead of addressing what is being discussed? Are you afraid either your position or your understanding of the subject is so weak that you need to change the subject to something you feel confident you can handle, like playing the Jon Stewart role in the discussion?

Midnightrider

I said I have an advanced degree, and when you asked if I have a master's or doctorate I said yes. I'm guessing, based on you now asking if I have an associates that you're hoping to get your GED soon.
But, my degrees are not from community college. However, if they were I would be very proud of them because great education can be gotten from community college.

Why do people like you and MR need to challenge the person speaking instead of addressing what is being discussed? Are you afraid either your position or your understanding of the subject is so weak that you need to change the subject to something you feel confident you can handle, like playing the Jon Stewart role in the discussion?
Now why would anyone challenge a person who says this:
Then, we simply have a difference of opinion, based on our knowledge and education of the topic. One of us is informed, one of us is not, and that leads to a different understanding.
I am curious, though, if "evil is evil", then what is the difference to you on this?

Btw, I have addressed the topic being discussed. I even gave you a counter diagnosis. You brought up your 'expertise', you got called on your bs, and you can't move past it. :bigwhoop:

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
But, my degrees are not from community college. However, if they were I would be very proud of them because great education can be gotten from community college. Why do people like you and MR need to challenge the person speaking instead of addressing what is being discussed? Are you afraid either your position or your understanding of the subject is so weak that you need to change the subject to something you feel confident you can handle, like playing the Jon Stewart role in the discussion?

You're such a chicken####.

This_person

You're such a chicken####.

I never did get an answer from you as to why you think this thread is about me and my education instead of the topic of discussion.

You're good at calling names and throwing stones at things you don't like, but not so good at answering questions or voicing your own opinions. "lol!" is not an answer, but it IS the only answer I expect from an intellectually-bankrupt poster. Let's see if that fits you.....

Midnightrider

I never did get an answer from you as to why you think this thread is about me and my education instead of the topic of discussion.

You're good at calling names and throwing stones at things you don't like, but not so good at answering questions or voicing your own opinions. "lol!" is not an answer, but it IS the only answer I expect from an intellectually-bankrupt poster. Let's see if that fits you.....

Says the guy who wanted to play 'whose is bigger' right until his bs was exposed. :bigwhoop:
Talk about intellectually bankrupt.

Hijinx

Says the guy who wanted to play 'whose is bigger' right until his bs was exposed. :bigwhoop:
Talk about intellectually bankrupt.

You have challenged This Person, but we haven't seen you list your degrees or schools either.
You should be perfectly comfortable doing so since you don't mind asking for his.

As for me I just finished High School and went on the the school of life. Got a good education there too.
Funny how people who were lucky enough to go to college always look down on us who had to work.
My parents couldn't afford to send me to college, I wasn't so good in High School to earn a scholarship, and Government wasn't handing out money like it was just printed on their presses back in 1960.

This_person

You have challenged This Person, but we haven't seen you list your degrees or schools either.
You should be perfectly comfortable doing so since you don't mind asking for his.

As for me I just finished High School and went on the the school of life. Got a good education there too.
Funny how people who were lucky enough to go to college always look down on us who had to work.
My parents couldn't afford to send me to college, I wasn't so good in High School to earn a scholarship, and Government wasn't handing out money like it was just printed on their presses back in 1960.
School of life is probably the best education of all :buddies:

I didn't go to school until later in life, when I paid for it some myself and some through employer tuition reimbursement. I learned far more before going to school and after than during going to school. Whether your diploma comes from Harvard, CSM, or Hard Knocks university is mostly irrelevant if you don't actually LEARN. That's why Hard Knocks U is one of the best, it generally makes you learn or go hungry.

Midnightrider

he threw down the 'mine is bigger' yet he hasn't given any specifics about his education. As soon as he does i will be happy to spell out my qualifications.

i dont look down on anyone because they didnt go to college.

Hank

my war

:wah:

Hijinx

he threw down the 'mine is bigger' yet he hasn't given any specifics about his education. As soon as he does i will be happy to spell out my qualifications.

i dont look down on anyone because they didnt go to college.

Bwahahahahhahahha you better go back and look at some of the posts you have made to me.

You talk a good game time to put up or shut up./

Hijinx

I wasn't crying , just posting my own education. You see I am perfectly comfortable with it.

But your little fiddle is a brilliant statement of your own qualifications, and indicative of most of your less than brilliant posts.

This_person

I don't believe that is necessary unless you come on and say that you have some sort of superior knowledge based on advanced education. I think at that point, it would be prudent to then provide at a minimum, what level of advanced education, from what University and possibly some sort of proof if you were hoping that others would rely on your conclusion.

Otherwise, one would just be a blowhard on the internet making things up as he went along to support his losing position.
Yes, that seems perfectly reasonable. I am, after all, the very first person to ever suggest that I know more about a topic than the poster with whom I'm discussing a point. :doh:

When you have a LOSING position, you attack the person who is making the better argument, like you did with me. I gave you my source (DSM), my reasons, and my conclusion. You gave me essentially (this isn't a direct quote like last time when you wanted to know who said something and it was YOU) "the guy is evil" with no basis or standard by which to judge someone evil.

But, nice try.

Hijinx

you are an idiot and a bigot. :shrug:
like i said, just as soon as TP 'puts up" i will.

It's possible I am an idiot and a bigot, Now tell me: What does that have to do with you refusing to post your educational record?
You brag on it so much==let's see it. Put up or shut up.