Duke needs a home

We have a house guest for a bit. Anyone interested in him let me know. Duke, male lab (beagle?) mix. Small, about 10 lbs and 9 months or so. Won't get much bigger. Very sweet dog, great with kids and other animals. Really don't know type, this is someones guess.

Attachments

• Duke1.jpg
    Duke1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 259
We have a house guest for a bit. Anyone interested in him let me know. Duke, male lab (beagle?) mix. Small, about 10 lbs and 9 months or so. Won't get much bigger. Very sweet dog, great with kids and other animals. Really don't know type, this is someones guess.

bump

mamatutu

mama to two

That is one very adorable pup! He might have people fighting over him! If we could get a dog, I would be one them. Cuteness like that should be illegal!

That is one very adorable pup! He might have people fighting over him! If we could get a dog, I would be one them. Cuteness like that should be illegal!

Smart too. We noticed right away he would stand on his back legs for a long time to try to see what we were doing with that food on the counter. Started working on the command "meercat", he seemed to be getting it in one day. Sometimes.

aubriana

He is absolutely precious!!