Dunkin Donuts in Lexington Park

Woodyspda

...so - only Americans are allowed to pursue the American dream? :smack:

It would at least be nice if they understood you when you order.

The last time I ordered a Large "Regular" coffee in Bowie they asked me if I wanted Cream and Sugar....doh.... that is a "regular" coffee at DD.

H

hborror

Yep, If they open up down here, I'll have a new coffee stop. Sheetz is Ok but has nothing on DD

My husband likes sheetz MTO coffee better then Starbucks. We have never gotten coffee from DD since we don't have one in St Mary's

kayelle

There was a Dunkin' Donuts across the street from my dorm and we'd make late night trips to get a hot ham and cheese croissant. :drool: In the morning, we'd go for donuts and hot chocolate. :drool::drool:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
My husband likes sheetz MTO coffee better then Starbucks. We have never gotten coffee from DD since we don't have one in St Mary's

Sheetz and WaWa taste like plain hot water. No self respecting TRUE coffee drinker (those that like it black) likes that stuff.

Only convenience store coffee that tastes good is 7-11. Dark Mountain :yum: I have dreams about that stuff.

Cowgirl

They might knock the Donut Connection or whatever it is outta business. They used to be Dunkin Donuts but I think lost their franchise License. That place seems to be an after hours trouble spot on the weekends after the bars close.

:confused: It was a Master Donut for as long as I could remember...then they switched to DC. I went there last week...early in the AM. Got a dozen donuts for my family....and the freakin donuts were stale. :ohwell: Their vanilla angels are my favoritist though. :yum:

H

hborror

Sheetz and WaWa taste like plain hot water. No self respecting TRUE coffee drinker (those that like it black) likes that stuff.

Hey it IS only 3 minutes from my house. Someone told me I need to stop wasting my money and learn how to make my own anyway (I've been thinking about it).

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Hey it IS only 3 minutes from my house. Someone told me I need to stop wasting my money and learn how to make my own anyway (I've been thinking about it).

Aren't you married? Hubby must be nice. I'd be :whip: if I married some woman that didn't make me coffee. That's grounds for divorce.

:lol: Messin' with ya.

H

hborror

Aren't you married? Hubby must be nice. I'd be :whip: if I married some woman that didn't make me coffee. That's grounds for divorce.

:lol: Messin' with ya.

Are you kidding me I am the one with the :wench: in this relationship.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I wish they would open up a Krispy Kreme. Donut connection serves the same style of donut as Duncan or Safeway bakery.

thistle

Is the construction in the Big Lots parking lot going to be the second location? I haven't seen any signage like at the one by Blairs.