Ehrlich Next Maryland Governor

STMLADY

he done good there Kain! I just heard this morning that Joe Gass missed by 125 votes. That was pretty darn close!

Delilah903

Originally posted by STMLADY
he done good there Kain! I just heard this morning that Joe Gass missed by 125 votes. That was pretty darn close!

Not having Joe Gass there will make it much harder on the other Republicans. Joe seemed to be a very level headed individual and the Board could have sure used him. I hope he elects to run again next time!!:smile: :smile:

STMLADY

Joe Gass

Originally posted by Delilah903
Not having Joe Gass there will make it much harder on the other Republicans. Joe seemed to be a very level headed individual and the Board could have sure used him. I hope he elects to run again next time!!:smile: :smile:

I agree. I think he would have been a good balance. For someone's first time out in the political election arena

STMLADY

Ehrlich Article

ya know it is so good to celebrate! Although I about lost my lunch when they wrote KKT was primed for the white house some day. HOW GROSS! That is as bad as Hillary getting in there. I can't imagine what the US would be like with either of them in there.

F

Flo

KKT can't conjure up a sensible sentence, so that would be disastrous!:barf:

voter

I'm sure Joe Gass will run again, he's got a mandate for it. I see his effort as a win because the commissioners (Mattingly) will take his opinion very seriously when ever he is in front of them. he started his following and doubt he will let us down by not pushing for what is right in the county. everytime he speak to the commisioners he will represent just as many votes that put the others in office.

GO JOE!

Don't pass Gass at the polls!