Election 2024 Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

INSANE Video Shows Biden Brain BREAK Live, Biden SHOCKING Senility Exposes Democrat Voter Ignorance​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Joe Biden TRIGGERED Over 'F Joe Biden' Signs As Attempt To UPSTAGE Trump In His Hometown FAILS!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1713454906990.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Biden is 'obsessed' with lowering gas prices, Energy Sec. Granholm tells 'The View'

Co-host of "The View" Alyssa Farah Griffin asked Granholm about gas prices, which she said were on the rise again. "What is the administration doing to lower those prices, and should we be worried about the conflict the Middle East contributing?" she asked.

Granholm argued that the price of oil was determined by the global market, and cited Russia's invasion of Ukraine as an example of a situation that might cause the price of gas to increase. The energy secretary said Biden was "really focused" on lowering the cost, and touted the president's release of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, which put more supply on the market.

"The president is watching this. He’s obsessed with it, and so we’re going to be doing what we can," she told the co-hosts.

Co-host Sunny Hostin then asked the cabinet secretary about oil companies "gouging" customers.

"Shouldn't gas companies be better corporate citizens and lower the prices and stop gouging the American people?" Hostin asked.

The energy secretary said Biden had called on companies to increase supply.

[ right while Biden has worked to dry up the supply of fossil fuels ]

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The energy secretary said Biden had called on companies to increase supply.

[ right while Biden has worked to dry up the supply of fossil fuels ]

And the retarded Left, such as resident Tard SMC79, will repeat from the rafters that "Biden is doing everything he can to increase supply"

... all the while they're fighting refinery builds, exploration, drilling and pipelines.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Voter in Philadelphia: ‘We Need Trump Back Because He Got Things Done’ (VIDEO)

Black PA Voters Let Biden Know They Want Trump, One Man Breaks Down the Choice in Simple Terms

The voter then went into something that isn't said enough now in media: that Biden made us "look weak" with his failed withdrawal from Afghanistan. "Now people don't take us serious," he said. "They look at us like a joke."

"On top of that, you're not mentally capable of running the country, bro," he said to Biden.

He was asked by the Newsmax reporter, "Who is?"

"Trump," the voter declared. "He's quick to push buttons, but that's what we need. We need a hard fist for this country...Biden, he's going through Alzheimer's; he's a joke. Trump? He don't play around, man; he gets things done. You see action, man. We don't need that POS in the office." He then apologized for cursing.

"We need Trump back because he got things done, and we see results," the man exclaimed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And the retarded Left, such as resident Tard SMC79, will repeat from the rafters that "Biden is doing everything he can to increase supply"

... all the while they're fighting refinery builds, exploration, drilling and pipelines.

Actions speak louder than words, and Biden’s agenda of ending the fossil fuel era is considered hostile by most U.S. oil and gas producers, who also saw Biden’s request of members of the OPEC cartel as a slap in the face. Much bad blood and distrust exist between America’s traditional energy producers and the progressive wing of Biden’s coalition – a suspicion that won’t disappear overnight.

A timeline of President Biden’s energy policy actions over the past two years illustrates how far he must now go to reverse the bad blood – and the incentive structure – his administration has built up with the industry. Here’s a recap of Biden’s anti-oil policies since taking office on January 20, 2021.

*January 20, 2021: One of Biden’s first actions was to revoke approval for the Keystone XL pipeline and impose a moratorium on oil and gas leasing on federal lands and waters. Roughly 25% of U.S. production comes from federal areas. The Keystone XL cancellation confirmed to many policy-watchers Biden’s willingness to use one of climate activists’ favorite tactics – blocking "midstream" pipelines – to restrict "upstream" production. The moves were part of Biden’s broader climate agenda and target to reduce U.S. greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 and achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.

* February 26, 2021: Biden updates the "social cost of greenhouse gas emissions," dramatically altering the way the U.S. government calculates the real-world costs of climate change. The move could reshape a range of consequences, from whether to allow new fossil fuel leasing on federal lands and waters to what sort of steel is used in taxpayer-funded infrastructure projects. The administration plans to boost the figure it will use to assess greenhouse gas pollution's damage inflicts on society to $51 per ton of carbon dioxide – a rate more than seven times higher than that used by former president Donald Trump. But experts say it could reach as high as $125 per ton once the administration conducts a more thorough analysis. This would apply to any new oil and gas lease sale, raising producers’ costs to deliver new supplies.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Difference Between Trump's Bodega Visit and Biden's Gas Station 'Photo-Op' Is Truly Remarkable

Just hours later, Biden visited a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, but the reaction from those in the store was laughable and embarrassing.

Wearing his signature aviators, the president stopped into the convenience mart and picked up a box of snacks before leaving just a few minutes later.

It is important to note that there was no cheering, no chanting “We love the president,” and no wave of supporters who hurried to take pictures with Biden.

Instead, he got a few onlookers and made his way out the door just as fast as he entered.

Unless you consider this as a warm welcome for the president:

SamSpade

One of the things swirling around the blogosphere is that, because so many states are striking down proof of citizenship for registering or voting - is that non-citizens are allowed to vote.

The fact checkers are saying oh but there's no evidence proving they are on the voter rolls. That's stupid. How WOULD anyone find evidence? ASK them? How many people here, illegally are just going to OFFER that information?

This intolerable - but with the MILLIONS in this country, I'm afraid there's nothing to stop it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The fact checkers are saying oh but there's no evidence proving they are on the voter rolls. That's stupid. How WOULD anyone find evidence? ASK them? How many people here, illegally are just going to OFFER that information?

Motor Voter Rules / Laws ..... Giving Drivers Licenses to Illegals puts illegals on the voter roles

SamSpade

Motor Voter Rules / Laws ..... Giving Drivers Licenses to Illegals puts illegals on the voter roles
I'm getting tired of the drumbeat on the left which is repeated on the news as some kind of racism conspiracy theory they mockingly call "replacement theory".

I don't give a rat's ass about "replacement" - as in, white people are being replaced. They're dissembling - it has nothing to do with being racist, and has EVERYTHING to do with what amounts to cheating to gain political power.

This IS their agenda. Bear in mind, there's not a chance in hell they would want Puerto Rico as a state if it would add REPUBLICANS to the House and Senate.

Hijinx

I see polls where there are 45% wanting to vote for Joe Biden. Where is this 45% hiding?
They don't show up when Joe is around. I am a pretty gregarious person, I speak to a lot of people, and I have no qualms about letting people know my opinions, or who I support for President. I wear my 6 year old Trump hat, I have his picture on my truck , and I seldom meet a Biden voter.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This IS their agenda. Bear in mind, there's not a chance in hell they would want Puerto Rico as a state if it would add REPUBLICANS to the House and Senate.

There was a supercut of media mouth breathers ' celibrating ' the mass immigration replacing whites ... I cannot find that, but here is Biden

Flashback: Biden praised ‘constant,' 'unrelenting’ stream of immigration into US

Biden, then the vice president, made the comments at a 2015 White House summit on “Countering Violent Extremism.” In those remarks Biden described the U.S. as a nation of immigrants and a “melting pot.”

"It is the ultimate source of our strength, it is the ultimate source of who we are, what we become,” he told roundtable participants. “It started all the way back in the late 1700s. There has been a constant, unrelenting stream of immigration, not in little trickles but in large numbers.”

He spoke of a conversation he had with former Singapore President Lee Kuan Yew. The former president told Biden that China was looking for a metaphorical “buried black box” -- or the secret that allows “America to constantly be able to remake itself, unlike any other country in the world."

Democrats Are Massive Hypocrites on So-Called 'Great Replacement Theory' | Opinion

Obviously, Democrats have changed their tune since Kennedy's day, abandoning their historic political bloc of white working-class (oftentimes Catholic) voters for the so-called "coalition of the ascendant," in which immigrants are key. This is not a conspiracy theory; it "happens to be the same demographic argument Ruy Teixiera made in The Emerging Democratic Majority," as conservative commentator Ben Shapiro noted.

Teixeira published The Emerging Democratic Majority in 2004. That book argued, in his words, that Democrats should exploit "economic and demographic changes, including the growth of minority communities and cultural shifts among college graduates." And simply put, the "growth" of those communities has been due to policies that have facilitated mass migration. (It is worth also noting that Teixeira has said Democratic activists "bowdleriz[ed]" his thesis as part of their efforts to coalition-build on "identity politics.")

In 2013, Politico concluded that amnesty for millions of illegal aliens "would produce an electoral bonanza for Democrats and cripple Republican prospects in many states they now win easily." The following year, James G. Gimpel, a professor of government at the University of Maryland, College Park, published a study that found the "flow of legal immigrants into the country—29.5 million from 1980 to 2012—has remade and continues to remake the nation's electorate in favor of the Democratic Party."

A comprehensive report by the American Enterprise Institute, the Brookings Institution and the Center for American Progress came to a similar conclusion in 2016: In the long run, demography favors the Democrats. And in 2018, CNN host Michael Smerconish discussed with demographer Rogelio Saenz, over a chyron that read, "THE VANISHING WHITE AMERICAN," that demographic trends connected to immigration spell doom for the GOP.

All of this was viewed as a legitimate political strategy for Democrats, and was discussed in the cold language of hard political calculus. It took a harsher turn in the era of former President Donald Trump, who spoke to the anxieties of white working-class Americans. No group likes being told that it is the villain of history and deserving of dispossession. Trump's rise should have been a warning sign to Democrats and progressives to tone down the talk of demographic triumphalism. Instead, they dialed it up to eleven.

StmarysCity79

I see polls where there are 45% wanting to vote for Joe Biden. Where is this 45% hiding?
They don't show up when Joe is around. I am a pretty gregarious person, I speak to a lot of people, and I have no qualms about letting people know my opinions, or who I support for President. I wear my 6 year old Trump hat, I have his picture on my truck , and I seldom meet a Biden voter.

How pathetic. Do you sleep with his picture too?

Before Trump did you see a lot of people wear Bush hats 6 years after the election? Carry around Reagen's picture?

No one does that for a politician. You vote for them and that's it but you don't worship them unless you are in a cult.

Get a life.