Election Day

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I *think* they will go red; our biggest dem areas are Raleigh (wake) & Charlotte (mecklenburg); most outer lying counties are predominantly republican. But I am not certain; we have a LOT of counties!

that is why I am having trouble figuring out the map. :lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I *think* they will go red; our biggest dem areas are Raleigh (wake) & Charlotte (mecklenburg); most outer lying counties are predominantly republican. But I am not certain; we have a LOT of counties!

My parents live in Carry, not sure what county that is, but they are die hard Republicans. Along with the rest of the neighborhood.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I think Trump will have it; only two counties left. And he is up 200k votes right now.

image.jpg

crabcake

My parents live in Carry, not sure what county that is, but they are die hard Republicans. Along with the rest of the neighborhood.

Cary (Central Area for Relocated Yankees) is in Wake County (where I also live), and it went blue ... which surprised me given how many damn Republicans we have!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hillary will win California, so tack that on and Trump has a long way to go.

What's making me happy, whether or not Trump wins, is that the Republicans who endorsed Trump are winning and those who came out against him are losing, so sayeth Fox. So that pretty much shuts them up with that bull#### about how Donald Trump will hurt the GOP candidates.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What sucks is that Trump can win an overwhelming majority of states AND win the popular vote, and still lose the election.

crabcake

For NC, the numbers Fox is showing are behind. Local data has Gov. McCrory ahead by 50k (fox shows him behind); and Trump is up 210k votes over Killary.

crabcake

Strange, the two counties unreported earlier are now in, and one that WAS in is now showing results out (northeast).

I believe Trump has NC.

image.jpg

Dakota

~~~~~~~
they just jumped Trump's odds of winning to 75 percent or there about.. ha ha ha ha

gotta love it!

Trump is up a few percentage points in NC with a few historically reds to report in

crabcake

MSNBC just called Ohio for Trump.

ETA - and Fox just confirmed.

Last edited: