Empty Barrel : Annnnnddd She Throws The RACE Card

Hijinx

I was eating supper and scanned through and caught MSNBC and the widow was on claiming that Trumps tone of voice upset her.

MSNBC is pushing the crap out of this story and the widow seems to be enjoying her 15 minutes.,

Too bad. The death of a soldier is bad enough without allowing a cowboy hat wearing Dildo make political hay about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MSNBC is pushing the crap out of this story and the widow seems to be enjoying her 15 minutes.,

I'm annoyed with this woman. Your husband dies, so what do you do? That's right, you make the talk show rounds to bitch about the President. :ohwell: I would hope she'd have different priorities right now, but apparently not.

Hijinx

I'm annoyed with this woman. Your husband dies, so what do you do? That's right, you make the talk show rounds to bitch about the President. :ohwell: I would hope she'd have different priorities right now, but apparently not.

Getting her 15 minutes the hard way.

Is we stop beating around the bush, this whole mess is just more divisiveness led by the Democrat in the cowboy hat.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Getting chewed up and spit out by the Left - nothing good ever comes of that. Just ask Cindy Sheehan and every other useful idiot the Left has used, drained, then threw in the gutter.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Is we stop beating around the bush, this whole mess is just more divisiveness led by the Democrat in the cowboy hat.

Two things in your post stood out to me, and made me laugh. Beating around the bush...as in GW Bush, and the Dem in the cowboy hat...made me think of John Wayne. Kind of twisted, I know, but that is what the Dems are doing...twisting every little thing to death; so to speak. My hub read an article today that said the Vietnam War was the beginning of the true devisiveness in America. Interesting, for sure.