Enlarged Balls

D

dems4me

jwwb2000 said:
:biteme: :moon:

You jealous cause you didn't think of it first :getdown:

Give her time... if she had given up as much as I have for Lent she may have thought of it... :lol:
Quite frankly, I think I've given up everything but breathing at this point... :roflmao:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
Dearest Pete,

I know you always have my best interest at heart despite your painful attempts to mask it in sarcasm... but, I really know it's only because you care. In respones to your question -- if it's only $10-20.00 for one of these... I don't see that as making or breaking the save up amount needed for a downpayment on a house ($20-30K). The way I see it, it is only $10.00 compared to $30,000.00. If I saved up every $10.00 to make up the $20-30K - it would take years upon years upon years and by that point the downpayment amount needed would far exceed any amount I've saved up. It's not the end of the world if I find a guy I like and move in with him instead of chasing a dream I can't see to fruition right now. Nonetheless, thank you for contributing to my question and in the same breath, blessing me with an ounce of your money saving savy and talent.

Somewhat Sincerey,

Dems
$150 a month X12=$1800

$1800 X 10 years = $18,000

$18,000 (+ interest)= down payment

You come in here a few months ago whining about the cost of houses. Then you PM me sucking my ass wanting me to help you with a budget so you can save to buy a house. I told you no precisely for the reason you stated above. You are a defeatist, who always has an excuse. Then you run your smart mouth trying to be cute. Have a good time finding a sugar daddy.

D

dems4me

Pete said:
$150 a month X12=$1800

$1800 X 10 years = $18,000

$18,000 (+ interest)= down payment

You come in here a few months ago whining about the cost of houses. Then you PM me sucking my ass wanting me to help you with a budget so you can save to buy a house. I told you no precisely for the reason you stated above. You are a defeatist, who always has an excuse. Then you run your smart mouth trying to be cute. Have a good time finding a sugar daddy.

Dearest Pete, I'm not looking for a sugar Daddy, I've been there and done that in my past. Seriously though, I don't understand your savings plan of one that wouldn't be utilized upon until 10 years from now??!?? Do you really think 18K will mean shiat when it comes to a downpayment on a house in the year 2015? Especially in light of the skyrocketing cost of housing in the metro area?? Are you implying that I go to Long and Foster... pick out a house and then kindly ask them to hold it for me at this price until 10 years from now?? :roflmao:
Sweetest of hearts, please help find me an alternative savings plan -- one that I can see as a little more expedient. Thanks again for taking the time and consideration of sharing some more of your money prowess and talents. You are very thoughtful and kind. As for my smart mouth... that's the most complimentary thing you've ever expressed to me and you used both smart and cute in the same sentence. See... you try so hard sweetheart - just let yourself go... come to Dems... :poorbaby:
Dems.

Last edited by a moderator:

nomoney

dems4me said:
Dearest Pete, I'm not looking for a sugar Daddy, I've been there and done that in my past. Seriously though, I don't understand your savings plan of one that wouldn't be utilized upon until 10 years from now??!?? Do you really think 18K will mean shiat when it comes to a downpayment on a house in the year 2015? Especially in light of the skyrocketing cost of housing in the metro area?? Are you implying that I go to Long and Foster... pick out a house and then kindly ask them to hold it for me at this price until 10 years from now?? :roflmao:
Sweetest of hearts, please help find me an alternative savings plan -- one that I can see as a little more expedient. Thanks again for taking the time and consideration of sharing some more of your money prowess and talents. You are very thoughtful and kind.
Dems.

SAVINGS = NOT SPENDING ON STUPID SHIAT.

And why are you trying to right the idea of buying a ball that you don't even know how to use :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
Nothing you cannot accomplish doing sit ups, pushups and jogging. BTW how is the saving your cash for the down payment on the house coming? Not good I would guess if you are looking to buy crap off ebay you have no idea how to use.
What is the big deal with dems buying an exercise ball? :shrug: I've used 'em before and for someone with back problems, they make doing certain exercises a lot more tolerable/comfortable than to do them without one! :ohwell:

Is it typical to discuss finances and exercise in the same breath? :confused: She could be spending it on some hunk of junk to compensate for her "lacking" in other areas. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Wow...folks sure are getting testy.

To end this thread, I'd just like to say forgive the fock out of me on asking about exercise balls and their benefits, I was trying to get back in shape and off the blood pressure meds, etc... pursuant to doctors orders commanded of me last Friday. :whack:

Some of y'all are just soo quick to judge.... sheesh. :bawl:

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
What is the big deal with dems buying an exercise ball? :shrug: I've used 'em before and for someone with back problems, they make doing certain exercises a lot more tolerable/comfortable than to do them without one! :ohwell:

Is it typical to discuss finances and exercise in the same breath? :confused: She could be spending it on some hunk of junk to compensate for her "lacking" in other areas. :shrug:

:sniff: :sniff: :sob: thank you CC... :huggy:

And yes I have back problems... degenerative joint disease in the back... which is another reason I need to loose some weight in the stomach. Thanks CC... I don't know why I still try to see the gentler softer side of these forums whenever I ask for advice on something... :huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
dems4me said:
Dearest Pete, I'm not looking for a sugar Daddy, I've been there and done that in my past. Seriously though, do you know how hard it is to find a blind deaf guy with money? I lost the last SD because he wasn't deaf and wound up insane from listening to my incredibly stupid questions and long winded, rambling excuse-a-thons. Do you know how hard it is to be to dumb to figure out how to use a ball? I have to work at it...come to Dems...
Dems.
:confused:

nomoney

dems4me said:
Wow...folks sure are getting testy.

To end this thread, I'd just like to say forgive the fock out of me on asking about exercise balls and their benefits, I was trying to get back in shape and off the blood pressure meds, etc... pursuant to doctors orders commanded of me last Friday. :whack:

Some of y'all are just soo quick to judge.... sheesh. :bawl:

I think they are testy cause of this:

"hi all-Im dems and was wondering about those excercize balls"

"hi I'm someone that uses them and they do good"

"but I as dems dont know how they work"

"well I as someone who uses them knows that you can use them multiple ways. Including sitting on them, putting them between your legs, etc"

"but I think that is stupid; how do you sit on a ball? Why put something like that between your legs?? Love dems"

"Pete is thinking you want to save money not buy more things..don't buy"

"I as dems can buy whatever I want because I'll never be able to save to get a house by myself I need a man for that"

"Okay; but pete warned you-dont ask for my budget advice again"

"Dems doesn't need your budget advice because it wont save me money over night and I want to buy a ball that I think is stupid and would probably just give it to a dog"

"why is everyone yelling at little old me dems just for asking how to use a ball ; Im getting sick from no movement other then the typing at my computer"

D

dems4me

nomoney said:
I think they are testy cause of this:

"hi all-Im dems and was wondering about those excercize balls"

"hi I'm someone that uses them and they do good"

"but I as dems dont know how they work"

"well I as someone who uses them knows that you can use them multiple ways. Including sitting on them, putting them between your legs, etc"

"but I think that is stupid; how do you sit on a ball? Why put something like that between your legs?? Love dems"

"Pete is thinking you want to save money not buy more things..don't buy"

"I as dems can buy whatever I want because I'll never be able to save to get a house by myself I need a man for that"

"Okay; but pete warned you-dont ask for my budget advice again"

"Dems doesn't need your budget advice because it wont save me money over night and I want to buy a ball that I think is stupid and would probably just give it to a dog"

"why is everyone yelling at little old me dems just for asking how to use a ball ; Im getting sick from no movement other then the typing at my computer"

:killingme: :drama: I've exceeded my allotment for the day :roflmao:

:drama: I'll just go back to work and save the money and pretend I have a ball between the legs when I exercise tonight. :banghead: