Equestrian Sports Psychology Seminar

devinej

We are hosting a seminar on equestrian sports psychology!

Speaker: Paul Haefner, PhD, psychologist (Riding Far - Sport Psychology Consultation)

When: Sunday Sept. 27. 9-11AM, rain or shine

Where:
willow hill farm
2715 garrity rd
st.leonard md 20685

Cost: $25

The seminar will include fear and anxiety about riding horses, from horse show nerves to coming back after a riding accident or other traumatic incident. Ways to work through the fear and anxiety will be discussed.

Breakfast items before and lunch items after will be available.

Please bring your own chair if you can!

Contact me for more information
devinej05@gmail.com

C

campinmutt

muffins,honey buns,coffee for breakfast
grilled brauts and chicken-kabobs for lunch ....yummy!!

devinej

Directions to the farm......from solomons go north on 4 past the power plant... make a left onto PARRAN RD. follow to the end.make a left onto MACKALL RD ...go 2 miles make a left onto GARRITY RD we are the second drive on the left ..follow signs for parking.

from Prince Frederick....go three miles south on 4 till the stop light . Make a right at the light onto BROOMES ISLAND RD...go 2 miles make a left onto MACKALL RD...go 4.5 miles make a left onto GARRITY RD we are the 2nd drive on the left.

C

campinmutt

Even in the rain??

I have a beautiful concrete aisleway in my barn ,if it is raining in the am the seminar can take place there...I have a nice sand arena...footing stays pretty nice...rain should be long gone by riding time. I will have stalls available for the horses in the afternoon sessions

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I have a beautiful concrete aisleway in my barn ,if it is raining in the am the seminar can take place there...I have a nice sand arena...footing stays pretty nice...rain should be long gone by riding time. I will have stalls available for the horses in the afternoon sessions

Ok. I will be bringing my boy after noontime.

Loper

Animal Poor!

:yahoo::yahoo: I'm so excited....
Thanks for setting this up devine and thanks campinmutt for the use of your place... :buddies:

C

campinmutt

looks like it will be a nice day afterall....thank goodness!!

devinej

not too bad. we had a bit of a low turnout for the seminar i thought, maybe because it was raining in the am. but i'm hearing good things from those who had individual sessions! and i enjoyed the seminar part too, very interesting stuff.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
not too bad. we had a bit of a low turnout for the seminar i thought, maybe because it was raining in the am. but i'm hearing good things from those who had individual sessions! and i enjoyed the seminar part too, very interesting stuff.

Devine I'm hearing good things about today seminar and sessions. I wanted to come for the seminar, but hubby had to work and couldn't find a sitter for the boys. Are you planning on having him back?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
It was a lot of fun. He actually made me laugh a bit.

I am going to talk to my OPRC group about maybe having him come out and PVDA - St. Mary's chapter.

devinej

oooh that's great heavychevy! BZ, maybe we can work with oprc and pvda and get him out again. he is also willing to stay the night and do two days

Tazgirl

It was a very good seminar and my private session with him was worth every penny, just wish I could have more sessions with him but :nomoney:

He has pointed me in the right direction, got me thinking and reinforced some of the things that were in the back of my mind that I didn't want to accept.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I heard it was good. Sorry Devine I was showing the house in the morning so I couldnt get there in time, I was planning on attending.