Eric Trump "Democrats aren't even people"

hotbikermama40

Were you there? How can you possibly know that information? Why do you expect people to give him the benefit of the doubt on this when you have jumped on ever democracy who made a statement and assumed the worse of them.

So hypocritical

Vrai's been on this forum for over 15 years. So how can YOU possibly know what she has ever done or not done? It really just sounds like you are assuming here...aka playing the hypocrite. And aren't you assuming the worst of Eric Trump? Why is that? Because he's a Republican, or just because he's Pres. Trump's son?

With the most recent egregious and even treasonous comments, dialogue, vitriol and images that have been thrown out it is not too difficult to "assume" what Eric Trump as "specifically" talking about. He "was asked Tuesday by Fox News host Sean Hannity, "Don't you wish you went to Washington so you could be dealing with this every second of every day?" and the comments that the Left are now losing their minds over were out of his response. Assumptions based on that info alone are going to likely be spot on. You know what else is assumed, that the Left is going to blow it out of proportion (check) and use it as fodder to further vilify the Trump family (and check).

Hijinx

Vrai's been on this forum for over 15 years. So how can YOU possibly know what she has ever done or not done? It really just sounds like you are assuming here...aka playing the hypocrite. And aren't you assuming the worst of Eric Trump? Why is that? Because he's a Republican, or just because he's Pres. Trump's son?

With the most recent egregious and even treasonous comments, dialogue, vitriol and images that have been thrown out it is not too difficult to "assume" what Eric Trump as "specifically" talking about. He "was asked Tuesday by Fox News host Sean Hannity, "Don't you wish you went to Washington so you could be dealing with this every second of every day?" and the comments that the Left are now losing their minds over were out of his response. Assumptions based on that info alone are going to likely be spot on. You know what else is assumed, that the Left is going to blow it out of proportion (check) and use it as fodder to further vilify the Trump family (and check).

He probably should have said they were not sane people.
Certainly insanity runs deep in the Democrat party.
One would have to be insane to vote for Hillary.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sapidus

Um, duh.

I've never seen hatred like this, and to me they're not even people. It's so, so sad, I mean morality is just gone, morals have flown out the window we deserve so much better than this as a country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politics/eric-trump-hannity-democrats-obstruction/index.html

That you whiners would lose your #### over this is HILARIOUS, considering the garbage that's coming from you people.

You guys can use whatever excuse you want but calling people stupid or uneducated or angry is very different then calling someone not human and as I said before serves to plant the idea in people's mind that the "other" is somehow less than and undeserving of life and a viewpoint.

hotbikermama40

You guys can use whatever excuse you want but calling people stupid or uneducated or angry is very different then calling someone not human and as I said before serves to plant the idea in people's mind that the "other" is somehow less than and undeserving of life and a viewpoint.

No excuses are needed. He almost literally spells it out. Why are you being so willfully blind?

And "planting ideas" into minds is more of a liberal mindset than a Republican's

Hijinx

To me, they're not even people

How does that turn into they are not human.

Maybe he meant they are a pack of azzholes.
He would have been absolutely correct.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh for crying out loud :roflmao:

Yeah, now you're all sensitive. :bawl:

Got ums feewings hurt. :bawl:

:lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Personally I rely on leftist behavior to convince the rational American public of how subhuman you really are. The more you act out the more you reinforce the perception.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Could you imagine if Sasha or Malia said this about Republicans?

Trump's comments came during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. The full quote:

I've never seen hatred like this. To me, they're not even people.

You people on the left have become rabid over Trump's election. Your crazed hatred toward the man is blinding to the reality that he is, and will remain, this countries president. The behavior coming from the left is so uncivilized that I sometimes wonder about if you people have lost your ability to behave like rational humans.

PsyOps

Pixelated
well - exactly. A person running for president said we were "[font="]racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamaphobic" - and "irredeemable".

Yeah, "thanks for playing" because having hillary say it isn't in the same league is having the offspring of a president say it.[/font]

Deplorable

SamSpade

the "other" is somehow less than and undeserving of....... a viewpoint.

**THIS*** is *precisely* what the left promotes. Constantly. This is their argument whenever their attempts to silence the right comes up - that it doesn't deserve to be heard.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I'm not going to make excuses for anyone. If you really believe ET literally believes democrats aren't people, then you go on and believe that. I'd like to think it was a rhetorical statement.

The fact is, you Trump-hating liberals have lost your ever-loving minds. You are obsessed with finding any way to get Trump out of that White House. Much of what I see is behavior that puts you in a category that I can only define as caveman-like - an almost caveman-like, uncivilized, enraged, insane hatred that gets harder to define. You people on the left love to talk about tolerance, yet you have none. NONE! You have become some of the most hateful people that exist. The violence the left has engaged in, simply because you didn't get your way in the election, defines the insanity that has consumed your side.

Perhaps, when liberals start behaving like rational, civilized human beings, you might get a little more respect as human beings.

This_person

Sadly you're right about this. He should not have called people "not even people". No one should.

But, you are doing no better when you blatantly lie about what he said. He's CLEARLY not talking about all Democrats, he's talking about the "hatred like this"-spewing people (to use his own words). While the actions are somewhat sub-human, or at least horrifically uncivilized, that does not make people "not even people."

The problem is, when you lie about what was said, you're implying it wasn't bad enough on its own and needs to be worse than reality to be worthy of attack. Attack the truth - it's wrong to call those people "not even people." Charles Manson is a person just like Kathy Griffin, and they need to be recognized as humans in the same way.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Charles Manson is a person just like Kathy Griffin, and they need to be recognized as humans in the same way.

Manson is only human from a DNA standpoint. His mental capacity and actions are not human. And I think this is where ET is coming from. Yes, are part of the human species, but that's about where your humanness ends, because your behavior is so abhorrent. If you're on the receiving end of a constant barrage of hatred I think you get a difference view on humanity, or the lack thereof.

This_person

Manson is only human from a DNA standpoint. His mental capacity and actions are not human. And I think this is where ET is coming from. Yes, are part of the human species, but that's about where your humanness ends, because your behavior is so abhorrent. If you're on the receiving end of a constant barrage of hatred I think you get a difference view on humanity, or the lack thereof.

I can see that, but even Charles Manson should not be treated inhumanely. We codified that in the Constitution - no cruel or unusual treatment, regardless of crime.

Jesus tells me to love the sinner, hate the sin. People are people. Jesus does not imply to ME, to MY understanding, that loving someone means that I have to let them harm me or others, so it is perfectly fit in my opinion for Mr. Manson to be in jail until the day he dies. But, he should be fed, and allowed the basic comforts of life, etc. I do not believe, my opinion, that he should be considered or treated as sub-human.

Toxick

Splat
Okay. Feel free to show me where a democrat said that conservatives were sub human.

I'll wait.

I seem to remember a remark not that long ago about "deplorable" or something of that nature?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Maybe she meant it as a compliment.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I can see that, but even Charles Manson should not be treated inhumanely. We codified that in the Constitution - no cruel or unusual treatment, regardless of crime.

Jesus tells me to love the sinner, hate the sin. People are people. Jesus does not imply to ME, to MY understanding, that loving someone means that I have to let them harm me or others, so it is perfectly fit in my opinion for Mr. Manson to be in jail until the day he dies. But, he should be fed, and allowed the basic comforts of life, etc. I do not believe, my opinion, that he should be considered or treated as sub-human.

I'm not aware anyone has brought how people should be treated. We're strictly talking about how we define people based on their behavior. Perhaps this was a poor choice of words on ET's part; but given what he and his family have had to put with, I can understand why he feels this way. I really think his comment was meant to be taken rhetorically, not literally.