Essential Oils

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
So I dropped a little Rosemary and Lavendar in my plug and play hot tub last night and I honestly noticed an immediate difference by the end of my nightly soak. I slept for 5 solid hours last night. So it may have been "psychosomatic", so I'll have to try it again tonight and let you know.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Rosemary and lavendar are my friends. :dance:

Now onto some EO reviews:

I recommend Journey Layne - nice beginner set at a decent price. Supplied with reference card and a nice box.

I recommend Eden's Garden - great explanations, descriptions, and product in nice box with the option to get carrier oils and other items at a really good price.

I cannot recommend Young Living, because I have not seen a product from them. Though they've long since charged my credit card and said it would be delievered in 5-7 business days, I've not seen squat from them. Nor have they responded to my customer service emails with anything other than a robo-response. However, I sure have gotten on a ton of email lists for a variety of people within this organization who I don't know and who haven't supplied me with anything beneficial other than spam.

So I dropped a little Rosemary and Lavendar in my plug and play hot tub last night and I honestly noticed an immediate difference by the end of my nightly soak. I slept for 5 solid hours last night. So it may have been "psychosomatic", so I'll have to try it again tonight and let you know.

I liked magnolia scent. I got it as a liquid just for the spa. Just a splash in the tub.