Evdo

wileecoyote

Anyone using EVDO in the Welcome area? I was looking at Sprint RevA which has coverage in the goose bay area. I'm right up the road and a guy down the street says he uses it. Anyone from Welcome have any other options? No Fios, No Cable, No DSL! That Sux! Any help!

wileecoyote

How's your connection? I went and got Sprint on the advise of someone else and now, come to find out I'm not getting much of a signal anymore? First couple of days I had 800-1000 KBPS Dn and 400-500 up. Now nothing, not sure maybe the storm the other night. Verizon still have that cap on usage even on the unlimited plan?

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Xaquin44 said:
5 gigs I believe

Yup 5 Gigs...But I dont stream anything or game so I barely use 2-3 gigs a month. I only use it for work, vpn, email and surfing the web. I generally get 1.3 meg down and 300k up. Very satisfied.

wileecoyote

Edvo

It seems to be working OK, it was just a snafu with the wireless router I was running it off of. I'm getting 1000-1200up and 200-400 down with around 200 latency. Thats bad for gaming, but what else can I do? COME ON FIOS!!!

RadioCtrlDWife

optimizing EVDO speed

How's your connection? I went and got Sprint on the advise of someone else and now, come to find out I'm not getting much of a signal anymore? First couple of days I had 800-1000 KBPS Dn and 400-500 up. Now nothing, not sure maybe the storm the other night. Verizon still have that cap on usage even on the unlimited plan?
Welcome to SOMD. Our locally based business is enhancing EVDO and cellular coverage inside buildings and in vehicles. We provide true engineered solutions using signal boosters and antennas specific to the situation. I am an engineer with 35 years of wireless experience.
Check out our ad in the SOMD.COM directory as well as our website.
Making the county better one bar at a time is what we do.
Have a Five Bar Weekend
Bill Signal Bars R Us