Ever wonder ??

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sharon
Also I run into Watercolor and Fuzzyng all the time while I'm shopping now that I recognize them, but I wonder how many times we passed before that. :wink:

I know. Thinking as how many times we go to walmart and see you. LOL

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by watercolor23
Care to refresh my memory :wink:

Ya know, that party a few years back.. We had a few too many tequila shots, the next thing I remember is something about ropes and a cowboy :biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
:really: ?????

Well, tequilla is not my friend. so therefore, who knows what the heck happened. But, as long as I was wearing the cowboy hat and whippin your behind with the rope..then its all good. Knowing how competitive we are and all.

(as for the admin...no sexual inuendo. Meant in the form of being able to win him at his own game....please dont ban me)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Well, I met Ken King while out playing darts, and didn't even know it until we started PM'ing to chat about darts in general.

I'm sure I've probably run into a few members at Wal*Mart. Isn't that where everyone meets? :wink:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I wonder about this alllll the time!! That's why I'm anxious to meet everyone, so I can see if I recognize ya, hah! RoseRed and I talked quite a bit on the forums, and then one day at Hyperspace she walked up to me and said "Are you Lauren"? I had no idea who she was at first since I'd never seen a picture, but she recognized me from viewing my website.

red

i only know the person that told me about this site. i really don't think about what anyone looks like, or if i bump into them somewhere, or walk by them or whatever.