Explain please

This_person

Who really cares? Say you "win an internet argurement", what do you really win? You can sit here and debate anything in theory and it will not change anything.
I don't want to "win" an argument. My "winning" would imply that the other side loses by opening their mind.

I'm not looking to make a loser out of anyone. I'm looking to open minds.

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
I see. No one cares about the sharing of ideas.

Could it be that sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES, people find the right words to change someone's mind about something? Or is EVERYONE stuck in their own little paradigms?

You tell me. Has anyone in here changed their minds or are the stuck in their own little paradigms?

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
I don't want to "win" an argument. My "winning" would imply that the other side loses by opening their mind.

I'm not looking to make a loser out of anyone. I'm looking to open minds.

Huh? You said you don't want to win because that would mean the other people would have to open their mind then you said you are looking to open minds.

I am confused.

This_person

Huh? You said you don't want to win because that would mean the other people would have to open their mind then you said you are looking to open minds.

I am confused.
Let me rephrase.

I'm not into "winning" because that means the other person is a "loser".

All I want is for them to open their minds.

tommyjones

I am confused.
he is just looking to have the last word, does that make it clearer?

dazed&fallen

fine artist
Many flood stories came out of River valley civilizations. The story of Gilgamesh for instance. Some people take them literally other see them as mythology.