Eyeliner recommendations?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had a great felt tip eyeliner that I loveloveloved that I got in one of my Ipsy bags, and now it's all gone. Any recommendations?

I prefer a felt tip so I can get a thin precise line next to my lashes. You gals who do a cat's eye, that's probably what I'm looking for. I've tried a few others but they don't give me a bold line, just a faint practically nothing, and I hate them.

I had a great felt tip eyeliner that I loveloveloved that I got in one of my Ipsy bags, and now it's all gone. Any recommendations?

I prefer a felt tip so I can get a thin precise line next to my lashes. You gals who do a cat's eye, that's probably what I'm looking for. I've tried a few others but they don't give me a bold line, just a faint practically nothing, and I hate them.

Kat Von D Tattoo liner. :yay: I do a cat eye. :ohwell:

lucky_bee

RBF expert

I loveeeee the Wet n' Wild waterproof one! I have at least 5 at home. I'm a daily cat eye girl and I've tried all of LibertyTyranny's Ipsy eyeliners she sends me. For a 90s pre-teen brand, I swear by this stuff. I tried it several years ago bc it said "h2o proof" and all the other brands I'd been using smudged like crazy. This stuff is totally ugly cry proof too :blushing: and easily comes off with those cheap-o walmart brand lavender eye makeup wipes I use. I find it pretty much everywhere: CVS Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc.

wetnwild eyeliner.jpg

That's one of the ones I was looking at. Does it go on nice and black?

Yes, very bold. :yay: Like a sharpie :dance:

I loveeeee the Wet n' Wild waterproof one! I have at least 5 at home. I'm a daily cat eye girl and I've tried all of LibertyTyranny's Ipsy eyeliners she sends me. For a 90s pre-teen brand, I swear by this stuff. I tried it several years ago bc it said "h2o proof" and all the other brands I'd been using smudged like crazy. This stuff is totally ugly cry proof too :blushing: and easily comes off with those cheap-o walmart brand lavender eye makeup wipes I use. I find it pretty much everywhere: CVS Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc.

View attachment 110626

I have a problem with these real liquidy ones. :ohwell: I like the marker-like ones.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Yes, very bold. :yay: Like a sharpie :dance:

I have a problem with these real liquidy ones. :ohwell: I like the marker-like ones.

I find this one to be more marker with just a little extra liquid. It feels a little richer/thicker once it's on. I think that helps with the look.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kat Von D Tattoo liner. :yay: I do a cat eye. :ohwell:

This is a winner. :yay: It's the perfect pen liner, gives me a super thin line and I can bulk it up if I want to go more glam.

I loveeeee the Wet n' Wild waterproof one!

I haven't gotten this one yet but I'm going by CVS today and will pick it up. I did cheap makeup that does the job - $3 ELF brow makeup is every bit as good as the $40 kits.

KDENISE977

Has anyone tried the younique products? I love love love them. Including the liner !! Especially the foundation !!! I initially tried them for the fiber lashes but love the other products more. The fiber lashes are great, just not for every day use IMO.

doubtfull24

Love the Milani it is easy to hold and apply evenly. Or Loreal infallible the super slim. Both go on dark and stay put until you take them off no raccoon eyes. loreal infallible pn liner full.png

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Has anyone tried the younique products? I love love love them. Including the liner !! Especially the foundation !!! I initially tried them for the fiber lashes but love the other products more. The fiber lashes are great, just not for every day use IMO.
I have the mascara (waste of money for the product), and a lip stain (which is decent). But, once I looked into the company further, I didn't want to give them more of my money.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I just got Lash Factory Infinity 3D fiber lash mascara and WOW! What a huge difference! I have these terrible stubby little lashes and one application of the fiber stuff makes them look long and full but not fake, so I could wear it every day. Probably two or three coats if I want to glam it up. I thought it would bother my contacts but nope. And I thought there would have to be some practice to apply it correctly, but...nope.

$20 at Amazon. :yay:

I just got Lash Factory Infinity 3D fiber lash mascara and WOW! What a huge difference! I have these terrible stubby little lashes and one application of the fiber stuff makes them look long and full but not fake, so I could wear it every day. Probably two or three coats if I want to glam it up. I thought it would bother my contacts but nope. And I thought there would have to be some practice to apply it correctly, but...nope.

$20 at Amazon. :yay:

Ooooh this sounds like fun. I want! :bann: