Fabric stores

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm at a loss. Is there any place in the LexPk area that sells fabric other than JoAnn's?

Nothing seems to come to mind, and I'm working on a project that is missing just one yard of fabric to match the other parts of the project (a quilt). What I'm finding in Joann's isn't very complimentary to the other pieces that I've stitched together already.

Thanks!

joedancer

bookman
Have you been to the quilt store in downtown Leonardtown? Olde Towne Stitchery on Fenwick Street. Not in Lex Park, but it might have just what you are looking for.

Joe

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Have you been to the quilt store in downtown Leonardtown? Olde Towne Stitchery on Fenwick Street. Not in Lex Park, but it might have just what you are looking for.

Joe
Thanks for the suggestion.

It is a little out of the way for me, but it might be worth it to take a drive up that way.

Again, thanks! :cheers:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I'm at a loss. Is there any place in the LexPk area that sells fabric other than JoAnn's?

Nothing seems to come to mind, and I'm working on a project that is missing just one yard of fabric to match the other parts of the project (a quilt). What I'm finding in Joann's isn't very complimentary to the other pieces that I've stitched together already.

Thanks!

ugh. is there anything you DON'T do? I feel awesome if I don't find any chunky cups of milk in my car, and you are sewing a fricken quilt. :cds:

:notworthy

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
ugh. is there anything you DON'T do? I feel awesome if I don't find any chunky cups of milk in my car, and you are sewing a fricken quilt. :cds:

:notworthy
:blushing:

I swear to you, I can not make a decent bowl of potato salad. I've tried numerous times, and I just can't do it. :bawl: I also can not hula hoop. I am a horrible swimmer.

Having said that, I do have a mean bowl of homemade banana pudding in the fridge setting up. It's delish! :drool:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Come up to Mechanicsville and behind Broad Creek Kitchens there is a fabric shop (The Fabric Store) in the rear. All fabric is $9.95 a yard - good stuff.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
:blushing:

I swear to you, I can not make a decent bowl of potato salad. I've tried numerous times, and I just can't do it. :bawl: I also can not hula hoop. I am a horrible swimmer.

Having said that, I do have a mean bowl of homemade banana pudding in the fridge setting up. It's delish! :drool:

Ooh confidence restored..my potato salad is banging. :whew:

KWAK

Thanks!

Try Michelle's Quilts in Hughesville. Great selection - LOTS of fabric and a decent sale rack, too!