Favorite Forumite

Pete

Repete
I have too many favorites to list them. Everyone on here that I know IRL has great qualities, so I can't say any particular one, without hurting someone's feelings and I'm not going there. Suffice to to say, there are some great people here but all of them pale in comparison to Pete. He is just spectacular.!

Allllll

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Really? I have been here longer than my date. New software stood up and changed us all to the same one.

I dunno..he was here with Sharon...Kyle..Christy and Ken King..back when you could log in under any name each time. Were you here then too?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I knew him as :whistle: way back in the day.

Other then happening upon a few forumites by accident in April of 05' and a few other times that I didn't realize until later on. My first real experience was stopping for wings at St. Jame's pub after painting my new place that afternoon and seeing a table full of what I learned were forumites about 3.5 years ago. I was on my way with "D" to go pick up my kitchen table and tv cart from Sleuth(sp) in White Sands before he proposed to that girl and moved away.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Really? I have been here longer than my date. New software stood up and changed us all to the same one.

:yeahthat:

My username was "Hazel Eye" before they changed the new software and changed us all. I missed out so much because I was busy attending college full time and didn't have time to log in to "check" the news. Therefore, I came back as StrawberryGal way after I finished college. :lol: