Favorite Movies of all time

donbarzini

Godfather("Leave the gun. Take the cannolli")
Godfather II ("You broke my heart Fredo")
A League of Their Own ("Anyone ever tell you you look like a 6 ft penis in a hat?")
The Great Escape(One word: "Cooler")
Smokey and the Bandit("Let's go Fred!")
Die Hard("Yippe Ki Yay..............")
Psycho(the original)("We all go a little crazy sometimes")
The Wedding Singer("Thank you Billy Idol")
The Birds("We can take the lovebirds, right Mitch?")
Cool Hand Luke("Sometimes nothin' is a real cool hand")

kermitt

I have been..disenchanted
Please click one of the Quick Reply links in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. It is best to click the link that corresponds to the post to which you want to respond. This will maintain the thread hierarchy when using the threaded view.

T

toppick08

A League of Their Own ("Anyone ever tell you you look like a 6 ft penis in a hat?")

:high5:

lovinmaryland

Love that movie... Steve Mcqueen :swoon:

Devo

West Philadelphia Raised
Please click one of the Quick Reply links in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. It is best to click the link that corresponds to the post to which you want to respond. This will maintain the thread hierarchy when using the threaded view.

im well aware of how to correctly post on a forum. If I was replying to a specific post, I would have done such a thing, however, I was not. (im assuming this was directed at me.)

ALLLLLLHALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTYYYYYYYYYYYY then....:killingme
yea...im still not awake yet either. lol.

lovinmaryland

That was!! I saw it at the movie theater with my girlfriend at the time and I cried. She was like are you crying, and I'm like no I got dust in my eye.

Oh what about :

Saving Private Ryan

I cried at the theatre for that one. I love it but I cant watch it... that scene in the movie where the german they let go comes back and kills Adam Goldbergs character it literally makes me ill even thinking about it now is giving me the chills :mad:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Oh what about :

Saving Private Ryan

I cried at the theatre for that one. I love it but I cant watch it... that scene in the movie where the german they let go comes back and kills Adam Goldbergs character it literally makes me ill even thinking about it now is giving me the chills :mad:

You can't watch it. I'll come over and watch it with you.:huggy:
The opening scene of that movie was so intense. That movie had alot of stars before they became big name actors in it. It was a great movie.

lovinmaryland

You can't watch it. I'll come over and watch it with you.:huggy:
The opening scene of that movie was so intense. That movie had alot of stars before they became big name actors in it. It was a great movie.

Thanks:love:... but I really can not watch it no matter who is there w/ me.... it is just to intense and upsetting to watch.